Chapter 20

THE WEDDING

3RD PERSON POV

Jimin woke up alone in bed, Kai left last night the moment Jimin fell asleep. So this morning Jimin was woken up by Aunty Elizabeth.

"It's your wedding day Jiminie" Elizabeth said. Jimin just smiled sadly

"More like my death day Aunty. I don't want this, my heart already likes someone else. I want him. Not Kai" Jimin said as tears threatened to fall.

"I Know you don't want this Jimin, but Mr Kim is not someone you can just go against and live a happy life. He's a real monster but he hides himself" Aunty said. Jimin already knew the monstrous side of Mr Kim, but he didn't know that it gets worse.

"I'll have to suck it up. For my family's sake" Jimin said.

"Take a shower and your suit will be here in a second" Aunty said. Jimin stood up and went to the bathroom, he first looked at himself in the mirror. Wow, he must be the ugliest groom ever. He had reddish eyes and eye bags, he looked tired like he hasn't slept well in ages. But its only been a few days.

He took a shower and washed his hair properly with his strawberry conditioner. After he was done showering he then went back to his room and applied some lotion on his body. He took his suit and put it on. He looked extremely handsome now. And since the wedding was a secret it means he'll have to do his own make up.

 And since the wedding was a secret it means he'll have to do his own make up

This is what he looked like after he was done. He was glad that he was wearing black. White is definitely not the color to describe his feelings right now.

When he was done he went downstairs. When he got there everyone was dressed and looking smart. Even Kai looked so handsome in a red and black suit. He smiled as soon as his eyes made contact with Jimin, the small boy also returned a smile just to pretend like he was happy.

"Oh my babies, I'm so proud of you" Mrs Kim said smiling with teary eyes. Jimin just chuckled.

"Okay let's get going now boys" Mr Kim said as they all went out.

Meanwhile

Jungkook and the rest of the guys were parked far from the house. They were in a garbage truck to avoid being suspicious. They were all wearing black clothes and hats over their heads.

"Guys are you ready?" Jungkook asked the guys.

"As ready as we can be. Let's get Jimin back" Yoongi said. He then looked behind Jungkook making Jk turn back. He saw his father approaching. He looked like a mafia leader of some sort. Well he kinda is but he doesn't have to make a statement with his fashion sense.

"Dad? I didn't think you'd come here" Jungkook said, his dad just smiled a bunny smile just like his son and patted his back. Of course Mr Jeon knew everything now. He was more than happy that his son was fighting for what mattered the most to him. He didn't know this Jimin but he must be a good guy for Jungkook to want to save him. He must really love him to death.