CHAPTER-22

Published on- 03/03/22

AUTHOR'S POV

"Kabir, where are you?" Taraksha asked calling Kabir in the morning.

"Just reaching, babygirl" he replied

"Ok, I am waiting for you" she said and ended the call.

...

They entered inside RATHOD enterprises and every employee lowered their heads because of Kabir's fear.

"Sir, I want to tell you something very important" James came running and said hurriedly with sweat drops running down his forehead.

But his face became pale.

His eyes became shocked due to horror.

His breathing became more vigorous.

When he saw who was standing beside Kabir.

He was shivering strenuously seeing her.

"James. I will talk to you later. Ok?" Kabir said with a fake smile patting his shoulder indicating him to shut up!

"Ok... Boss..." he said trembling

"So, everyone, I want you all to meet someone. Taraksha Sharma, my fiancé" he announced sliding his hand around her waist.

Everyone was shocked seeing their boss announcing someone as his fiancé. Because they had only seen him using girls nothing more than pleasure objects.

But, the most shocked pair of eyes were of...

James.

He was beyond shocked

He was scared!

"I expect everyone to treat her like a queen because she is going to be my WIFE" he ordered and everyone nodded.

James was just shaking like a leaf, like he has seen some ghost...

...

"Kabir, I should go now" Taraksha said after spending some time in his cabin.

"Ok, I will tell someone to drop you" he said calling his man.

She nodded and bid him goodbye moving out of his cabin.

KABIR RATHOD

"B...Boss...c...can...I...come...in" James asked standing at the entrance of my cabin.

I nodded signaling him to come inside with my finger.

"Bark! What were you dying to tell me since morning" I said in a harsh and uncharitable tone.

"Boss, you remember 5 years ago, you gave me the task to destroy Rajvansh's and Sharma's because their business was on the verge of going ahead of ours?" he asked

"Mine" I said rolling the paperweight on the table

He nodded

"Boss, I did a background check on the owner of Rajvansh enterprises.

A...And

Found that he is the son of Adhiraj Rajvansh" he completed shaking

"What!" I shouted

"You told me you killed everybody then how the fuck his son is alive" I shouted

"Boss... My men informed me that Vikram Sharma, Adhiraj singh Rajvansh, and their wives died in the fire we planned. But Adhiraj's son and Vikram's daughter were outside that day. But then they informed me that the girl died in an accident and the boy said he will go far away from the business world" he explained shuddering.