seventeen: red shirt

next morning

jungkook is hugging taehyung by his neck while taehyung had hands on jungkooks back under the surface of jks shirt with blurred face into crook of his neck. their legs are in comfortable mess.

beep
beep
beep

taehyung slowly woke up and off jks alarm, he smiled at remembering being always flustered because of that damn alarm but right now, he love it. he missed so much waking up with jungkook, starting with him day and end it. that was something what he would never hate.

jungkook slowly started moving and opened his puppie eyes. he smiled immediately at seeing taes face in front of him. "good morning" taehyung said while leaning to peck jks lips, "morning" jungkook said with little pink blush on his puffy cheeks. "did you have nightmares?" jungkook asked while putting one hand on taes warm chest. taehyung shook his head and said "no, thanks to you" while moving hands up and down on jks back.

"how many classes do you have today?" taehyung asked while brushing their noses together, jungkook sigh. "a lot" he answered while already doing tired face. "it's okay baby, you got this" taehyung said and gave jks cheek sweet kiss making him smile a little. jungkook nodded and pecked taes lips quickly before sitting up, taehyung followed him.

he borrowed some of jks clothes and both of them left jks dorm, hand in hand. they made a way to college building and taehyung did his best to cheer up jungkook with sweet supporting words and it worked, mostly. he knew that jungkook always is stressful because of the school stuffs and overworking himself every day so always is trying to be with him. they gave each other quick kiss because are already late before going in another directions.

after a lot of hours jungkook ended his classes. the teachers didn't have mercy on them again, he was too nervous and tired to talk with anyone so started living college building. outside was raining so he quickly wear a hood and went uder the rain to made a way to his dorm.

suddenly felt that someone grabbed his wrist. "what?!" he said annoyed but his gaze quickly softened at seeing taehyung. "are you okay?" taehyung asked softly and worriedly while putting hands on jks waist. jungkook sigh and wrapped arms around taes neck. "yes s-sorry, I'm fine" jungkook said and gave taehyung gentle kiss on the lips. "wear a hood, is raining tae" he added.

"I don't have hood baby, but it's okay. I'm more worrying about you, you don't look well" taehyung said while taking some of jks hair behind his ear. "I'm just stressed because of classes, I'm sorry. I just need some more rest" jungkook said with little smile but taehyung could see that was fake. he without warning took jungkook up making him from the shock wrapp legs around his sides.

taehyung started walking with him in his hold, holding him by his thighs tightly for support. "tae?! put me down, it's slippery you gonna fall. I can go on my own" jungkook said while putting hands on taes shoulders. "no, you're tired. we're going to my dorm, you gonna relax there" taehyung said while leaning to kiss jks jaw.

jungkook tried to say something but instead of that he sigh and leaned on taes chest loosely, hiding face in the crook of taes neck and closing eyes at the sensation of taes warm body against his. „I got you, my precious" taehyung said and pecked jks neck who breathe out heavily. tae quickly went to his dorm building which is a little closer than jks and carefully made a way to his dorm. he quickly opened the door with his keys and quietly closed them behind them. jimin right now have still classes so they were alone.

taehyung went to his bedroom, closing door behind them with his feet, he leaned jungkook on the bed who immediately opened eyes. "you didn't have to, and you know that" jungkook said quietly while sitting up. "that wasn't a problem" taehyung said while putting his laptop on the bed. „you wanna watch something on netflix?" taehyung asked while giving jungkook dry red shirt.