twenty four: new beginning

"m-mom?"

jungkook said in shock and sat up but still was on taes laps, he froze. "what are you doing with that boy jungkook?!" mrs jeon said with angry expression. "w-we were just talking" jungkook started explaining himself but the red chapstick which was spreaded on both of the boys lips betrayed them.

"don't lie to me young man. where's seokjin?" mrs jeon said and jungkook quickly stand from taes laps and said "h-he isn't here right now" while taehyung started whipping lips with hand to take off the chapstick. "who is it?" mrs jeon said while pointing at taehyung who was fixing himself a little. "mom t-this is taehyung" jungkook said and taehyung bowed with little embarrassed smile.

wow what a first impression taehyung thought.

mrs jeon looked at him and then at her son. "what were you doing with him? is he your boyfriend?" mrs jeon said and jungkook immediately got red cheeks. "m-mom it's ju-", "answer me, now" mrs jeon cut jungkook off. jungkook took a deep breath and softly connected hands with taehyung. "yes, we are together" jungkook said and taehyung gave him little squeeze with hand as a support.

mrs jeon expression showed shocked and a little confuses. she started looking at both of them quickly and when her gaze landed again at jungkook she said seriously "so I'm coming here for you because I thought you don't feeling good as a surprise for my son and you're screwing with that stranger man behind my back?", "he is not a stranger" jungkook quickly said, he's voice isn't brave enough because of seeing his mother like that.

"are you sleeping with that man?" mrs jeon asked with mad glare making jungkook breathe out quickly, he thought he will explode from the emotions. "m-mom", "I will not repeat myself jungkook" mrs jeon quickly cut the younger off. jungkook looked down and whispered "yes". he slowly looked up and saw only disappointment in mothers eyes. "mom, but that's something what I wanted a-and I was prepared a-and taehyung was my best friend earlier. I know him for so long-"

"how could you son disobey me like that. your own mather. I told you, you can't do such a things before ending your college. you don't give me a choice" mrs jeon said making jungkook shake, his heart started beating faster and again starting losing control. taehyung noticed that because felt that jungkooks hand melted into his. "pack your bags, you're coming with me and you, get out of here and never talk to me son again" mrs jeon said and jungkooks heart broke, "m-mom but-" "now! I'm waiting in the car" she cut him off and started leaving his bedroom making way to leave dorm completely.

jungkook run after her and taehyung quickly followed him, the younger screamed "what?! mom w-wait-" suddenly his head began to spin. he felt that can't do anything and don't have any control over own body. after about 5 seconds the only thing he saw was darnkess and his body started falling. taehyung quickly catched him, mrs jeon noticed that and run back to her son. "jungkook!" she said loudly while putting hand on his forehead.

"jungkook, wake up! what's wrong?!" mrs jeon said confused and panicked. "he fainted again" taehyung said, he took jungkook up by bridal style and entered again to his bedroom. he slowly lay jungkook down on the bed and put comforter over him. he kissed his cheek and whispered against his skin "my poor sweet bunny, rest well". he rubbed jks cheek with thumb and gently parted his lip to ease him breathing before turning to his mother.

she was looking at her son all worried and scared of what's happening. "he really fainted earlier?" she asked still looking at laying jungkook, "yes, from stress because of being the best in the classes and afraid of you mrs jeon" taehyung said and the woman met his eyes. "excuse m-", "your son is one of the purest souls I ever met and he's suffering so much because of your stupid rules about being in love. if you mrs jeon wanna be a good mother and gave some happiness to own son than pain and stress of being caught by you, let's talk" taehyung said seriously, never hesitating.