Chapter 11

'No one tells me what to do. Absolutely no one...'

Reaching my room I open the door. All I want to do is relax. Today has been nothing short of exhausting.

Entering I see are three of my brothers sitting in my room. Lukas and Aurelio are sat on my bed while Lorenzo is sat on the chair from my desk.

"Get out." I say to them. Not in the mood to interact with anyone. "We are worried about you. Please just talk to us." Aurelio says getting off the bed.

"I don't want to talk to any of you." Crossing my arms. "Please we are so sorry for what went down that night. I'm so sorry." Lukas pipes up.

"I really don't care. Now get out." I say starting to get annoyed. "Please you are my twin sister, we have always been there for each other, just talk to us or talk to me. I miss you." It's true I did miss Lukas and the relationship we had. I've never seen him so desperate before.

But I am too hurt to even think straight and all they are doing now is pissing me off more than I already am.

"The moment you sided with them and told me to leave, was the moment you ruined our relationship." I spit out to Lukas.

"Not to mention the fact that none of you ever made an effort to call or text me once." Now directing me attention to the others in my room.

"So no Lukas, I won't talk to you, I can barley tolerate being in the same house as any of you." They all look sad and shocked by my reaction.

But I'm not sure what they expected. They sent me away. They made the choice to not talk to me, they left me alone.

"Get out." I say again. "No. You still have to explain the black eye. I am not leaving with out an explanation or I'm telling dad." Aurelio says.

The audacity of this Bitch.

This catches Lorenzo's attention. "What black eye?" He says confused.

"We came in here earlier to get her for dinner and she had a black eye. She is just wearing make-up to cover it up." Lukas explains to Lorenzo.

"Marina explain yourself right now." Lorenzo stands up from the chair. He uses his 'I'm in charge voice'. Yeah...I still don't give a fuck.

"I don't have to tell you anything, but if it means you will all get the fuck out, then I'll tell you."
I say dryly to them.

"We will leave if you tell us. Did someone hurt you? You can tell us you don't have to be scared." Lukas says.

I scoff at this. I'm not the same scared little girl that left a year and a half ago.

"Some girl was talking shit, so I put her in her place. She just happened to get one good hit in...before I broke her nose." I say bored.

"No way! You hate violence and swearing because of mo-" he cuts himself off. I guess he hasn't told them about what our mother did to us. "Why are you acting like this?!"

"I'm not acting, I've just changed. Deal with it. Now I won't tell you again. Get. Out." With this all the boys leave my room saying no more.