EPISODE 15

Started in deshmuk house everyone (kaka,kaku,Mansi, amrutha,pallavi and including Akshay) is sitting on the table having their breakfast. While baba had just went in aai room. As Akshay was eating he keeps on staring at pallavi, and while he was staring amrutha had seen him and she didn't like the way he was staring at pallavi. However pallavi didn't see him staring at her because she was on her phone messaging Raghav. However she doesn't know that raghav is in a meeting and that's why he didn't see her messages and isn't replying her.
Meanwhile in RR mansion sunny is with Keerthi in their room. He has taken food for her and is feeding her as they are talking with each other. Amma is sitting wondering how is aai feeling now, she then called baba and Amma asked baba "how is aai feeling now" and baba said "getting little better now" and they continue to talk.
Meanwhile raghav arrived at deshmuk house, he then goes inside and was about to walk into aai room when he saw Akshay but didn't pay attention as his focus was on pallavi. He then walks in the aai room and pallavi was there. He then goes up to her and hugged her. And then he ask aai how is she feeling now. And aai said little better. Pallavi then ask raghav "why wasn't you replying my messages" and raghav then told her that he was in a meeting. And they continue to talk and even aai joins them. As they were talking, Akshay was passing and saw that pallavi and raghav was talking and having a good moment in the room. Akshay had an angry and a kind of a jealous face expression on his face and raghav see him and when he saw that raghav is looking at him he left and went his way. Raghav then asked pallavi "what is Akshay doing here", and pallavi told him that he has hurt his head and is staying for some days. This make Raghav face expression change to an angry as he knows that Akshay is going to do something. Raghav then look at pallavi and asked her "when are you going back to RR mansion" and pallavi said that only 2 days more here. She then holds his face and said "Aww meri ghamandi rao is missing me aa"(in a romantic way) and then Raghav then pulls her to him and said yes alot and then pallavi tell him that aai is here as he pulled her. And raghav look at aai and aai was sleeping and raghav then told her that aai is sleeping and she wouldn't see. However raghav ask her for a kiss and she refused but then Raghav asked again in a more romantic way and pallavi gave him a kiss on his cheek and he gave her one back. And they then hugged each other.
Episode ends 😊