EPISODE 104

It's night and started in RR mansion sunny and Keerthi are laying on their bed and was talking with each other while pallavi was sitting on her bed with raghav head on her lap and they were talking with each other as she was rubbing his hair.
At deshmuk house amrutha is in her room as she is laying on her bed and was texting farhad on the phone.
It's morning and in RR mansion pallavi woke up and she saw Raghav wearing his suit Infront of the mirror and she got up and sit and raghav saw her and turn around and saw pallavi sitting and looking at him, her feet were fold, both elbows on each knees and her fist fold together on her chin along with a cute smile on her face. Pallavi said good morning and raghav said good morning, pallavi then get up and kiss his cheek and raghav told her to fresh up as they will then have breakfast and then he has to go and she then went in the bathroom and fresh up and came out in a flash and raghav ask if she is done so fast and she said yah and they both then went down where everyone was waiting for them.
At deshmuk house everyone was sitting and having their breakfast. As they were talking Nikhil tell them that he will be going this afternoon and he said he have call pallavi di and that she will come here a little and they continue talking with each other.
At RR mansion Raghav gives pallavi a quick peck on her lips and they both smile. Pallavi then tell him that she will go to deshmuk house as Nikhil is leaving today and he smile and tell her ok and he then left for work but before he left he tell pallavi to remember to have her dinner as he will be late and that he will have his dinner outside and he then left to his car as pallavi left for her room.
At deshmuk house aai and Nikhil was sitting and talking with each other and then he went to his room where he started packing his bag. As he was busy packing his bag kaku and aai was in the kitchen as they just started preparing lunch while kaka and baba was sitting and talking with each other.
At RR mansion pallavi and Amma was playing snake and the ladder as they were bored and they are now having a good time. As they were playing Amma phone rings and she answer it and she said of course how can I miss that and she said then cut the call. She then tell pallavi that they are invited to one of Amma friend daughter wedding and pallavi ask when are you going and Amma said tomorrow morning. After that they both went to have their lunch.
Raghav and Farhad is currently at a meeting with his dealer(umm is a dealer who use to make many deals with him). As they began their meeting the dealer said that he is sorry as someone else take the deal and raghav said but you told me about it first  and the dealer said yes but you're quite late and someone just came meet me and he left just now. Raghav got up and said I was in another meeting and that was why he didn't came in time, and how can you do this we are good partner and we have so many deals together na.
Episode ends 😊

MEHNDI HAI RACHNE WALI S2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara