Confessions

Ace's pov

I go to mine and Peter's room and see Paul talking to Peter. He looks so happy. I feel myself start to tear up, but once I turn to leave, Peters notices me.
"Oh hi Ace. Did Paul tell you about his date with y/n?" He says smiling and I freeze.
"It wasn't a date." Paul blushed, hitting Peter's shoulder.
"Sure it wasn't. Ace does this sound like a date to you?" Peter says and starts rambling on about how much fun Paul had. The farther he got into it, the more jealous I got, although it sounded more like friends hanging out.
"I-I mean. It sounds like they had fun, but it doesn't sound like a date." I say and start to leave.
"See!" Is the last thing I hear Paul say before running out of the room. Peter must have noticed because a few seconds later he came out.
"Hey. Is everything alright?" He asks.
"Yeah." I dry up tears that fell from my eyes when I ran out.
"No. What's wrong? Wait. Are you jealous?" Peter asks, looking up at me with a hand on my shoulder.
"No. Why would I be jealous of him? I've had a crush on you for years so why would Paul and y/n hanging out make jealous?" I blurt without noticing what I said.
"Wait. You have a crush on me?" He asks and steps back, blushing and eyes widening.
"Uh." I'm lost for words. At this point I have two options. A - run away and hope he doesn't tell anyone. Or b - wait and see what his reaction is. Obviously I try to run off, but Peter had other plans.
"Wait!" He shouts and for some reason I stop. I look down ashamed.
"Do you really?" He asks, blushing and looking at my eyes and lips. I close my arms around myself and shyly nod. He lifts my head up and slightly smiles. I see him start to come closer to me and before I know it, he's kissing me. I'm surprised, but I kiss back. Unfortunately it was cut short by Gene seeing us.
"What?!" He shouts, but not too loudly so he doesn't disturb anyone else. Peter and I just stand there shocked and drags both of us into mine and Peter's room, where Paul is.
"What if someone saw you?! You know I support it but we could lose our band if anyone sees!" Gene shouts.
"Woah what's going on?" Paul asks, shooting up.
"They were kissing! In the hallway!" Gene shouts, pointing at us as we stand there, holding hands.
"You finally kissed?! How was it?" Paul smiled, completely ignoring Gene.
"Did you not here me say 'in the hallway?!'" Gene shouts.
"Calm down Gene. No one knows what we look like without makeup." Paul says, trying to calm him down.
"Y/n does!" He argued back.
"Did she see?" Paul asks.
"Well...I...no." He replies.
"Then don't worry about it. So. How was the kiss?" Paul asks again and we both blush.
"Nice." I mumble, blushing more.
"Also, you might want to check on y/n. I accidentally upset her earlier." I quietly say.
"Oh. What happened?" He replies.
"I asked her if I upset her earlier, but I shouldn't have cuz I just made things worse." I say, tearing up.
"Ok. I'll go talk to her." He says but I feel the need to apologize.
"I'm sorry." I blurt out and he turns back around.
"Huh?" He gives me a confused look.
"I can tell that you love her. I'm sorry that I hurt her." I say and grip Peter's hand tighter.
"It's ok Ace. I'm not mad. Plus, I do get to check on her. Make sure she's ok." He says and leaves the room.
"Hey. You ok?" Peter turns and asks once Paul leaves.
"Uh huh." I sigh. He takes me into a hug.
"Come on." He let's go and takes me to the bed.
"Is it Paul or Gene? That's bothering you?" He asks. I look up and then grab my face, sobbing into my hands.
"Hey. It's ok." Peter puts his arm around my shoulders and I lean into him.
"I know that Gene supports us but it's the way he doesn't want anyone to know. Not even y/n can know." I cry into his shoulder.
"I mean. As much as I want us to be public, he does have a point. The band could lose fans if they find out." He says and I look up.
"I-understand that. I just-don't understand-why he-yelled-at us like that. Especially since no-one knows-what we look-like." I say through tears.
"It was wrong of him to yell, but let's just keep it private for now ok?" He says, kissing my hand. I nod, falling back against him. He lays down, allowing me to lay on his chest.
"Better?" He strokes my cheek.
"Mhm." I mumble, still shaky from crying. We fall asleep like this. Finally.

A/n
HEYYYYYYY I UPDATED. How was this chapter? Don't worry there's more to come but did y like???