Part-34

Muk-(murmurs) tujhe abhi bhi mazak sujh rha hai?

C-(murmurs) tu meri baatein kyu sun rhi? Waha focus kr vo jayada interesting h.

Muk gave a 'he won't change' look to him.

NM: calm down Mr. Malhotra. And Veebha when his bestfriend cabir just said that he was never is in any relationship then how come you?

V: they are lying. Manik left that position after 5 days when we met.

NM: ohh.. So (taking some papers from desk) Ms. Roy you got admission in year 2015 in class 11 and you took your first class on 6 April 2015. Right?

V: the year is right and I don't remember about the date..

NM:  oh never mind that. I won't blaim you for not remembering. Coming back. After how many days of your admission fab5 met you.?

V: I guess under a week.

NM: ok and lets guess that in 6 months you and manik became close friends or even more than that. But the community reports are saying that in year 2017 the community collapsed and on that time Mr. Malhotra was head.

NM gave all the documents to judge.

V: umm i...

NM: I know you are facing shortage of words. Wait for some more time you won't be able to find a single word.

V: you can't threaten me.

NM: umm you know i can.

Judge : any cross question Mr. Dikshit?

D: no sir.

Judge: you can go Ms. Roy.

Mr. Dikshit: sir this interrogation will prove nothing. We can see that.

NM: wait for some more time this was just a trailer wait for climax.

Mr. Dikshit: you know what NM. We dont have time for your this nonsense.

Suddenly a man came inside and went to NM and gave a CD player.

NM: sir i want to play this CD.

Judge: permission granted.

Suddenly the video started playing.

"VIDEO"

A man was sitting with a bag full of money in one side. There was drop dead darkness. Suddenly a girl came there. And when she get seated lights were on and they revealed to be... Pandit trilok chaurasiya and Veebha Roy.

P: mujhe faltu baatein krne ka shauk nhi hai. Mujhe nandini murty se badla chahiye aur tumko manik malhotra se  aur ye dono ek dusre ki kamjori hai.

V: pr mai tumhari kyu madad kru? Mera kya faida?

Pandit caressing the bag of money.

P: ab bhi nhi chahiye?

V: kya krna hai mujhe?

P: Manik malhotra pr rape ka ilzaam lagao aur usko fasa do. Uske un dosto ko pictures bhej kar yakeen dilwao. Uske dost uski taakat hai unko todo. Ye sb kro phir paise mil jayenge.

V: tumhara kya faiyda hai ismein?

P: Nandini murty aaj kal manik malhotra ki badi acchi dost h. Manik malhotra tutega to nandini murty tutegi. Aur in sab me sblog busy ho jayenge to koi bhi ye nhi sochega ki nandini pr goli chalayi kisne aur kyu.

V: kaun si goli? Aur ye goli chalwayi kisne thi?

P: ye mai tumhe kyu batau?

V: agr mai aapke saath kaam kr rhi to mujhe har information honi chahiye.

P: arghh... maine chalwayi thi. Krwana pada. Uska bada bhai kartik pagalo ki tarah mere piche pada hai. Hmari bahut purani dushmani hai aur isse jyada tumko jaanana jaruri nahi hai. Tumko Jo kaam bola gya hai vo kro.

V: samjho kaam ho gya.

Both smirked and the video closes.

NM: so miss Roy. Do you have anything to say? And sir now a days many girls are there who aren't getting justice just because of these fraud people. Just open any news paper or news channel Manik Malhotra is already a culprit without any statement of court. His hardwork, reputation and everything is at stake just because of this fraud. And one more thing being a lawyer of him mai Ms. Roy par manhaani ka case lagati hu.

Judge: I know NM. Ms. Roy is being charged a case of defamation, fraud and other chargers. She have to pay 50 lacks to Mr. Malhotra and jail of 5 years. And Court also announces that Mr. Malhotra was falsely accused in this fraud case.  Court is dispersed for the day.

The judge went away. Police came and took veebha away. Mr dikshit came and shook hands with NM.

Mr. Dikshit: again you won.

NM: but I failed also see this (she showed her wound on forehead with her finger) you were behind this?

Mr. Dikshit: umm to be honest yes. But I didn't wanted to cause harm I just wanted the dates to get postpone. Anyways all the best for ahead.

NM: thank you and all the best to you too.

Mr dikshit and other people also went away. Manik was still in that box. And her other friends were sitting and waiting for everyone to go.

After dikshit went away. Manik came to nandini. He was short of words. He took out his handkerchief and started rubbing it gently but nandini held his hand and jerked it away. Manik's face expression mirrored hurt and nandini was having a poker face.

NM: show this fake care to someother person. Let's go.

NM started going. And in the meanwhile fab5 did a group hug and they also started going.

--------------

Sorry for not updating in all these days. I am ill and still in hospital. I hope you guys understand.