Part-35

Everybody settled in the car only driving seat was vacant for Nandini.

Manik was sitting on passenger seat, cabir, Aryaman and abhi were sitting behind, and navya, nia and mukti were sitting behind them and dhruv, Aliya and Shahid were sitting at the last seat.

(Idk if these type of car exist or not)

Nandini gave a bored look to everyone as she knew they are behind this arrangement.

She sat inside and started driving. After some time due to dead silence she thought to play some songs. She turned on the radio.

"Meraa dil jis dil pe fida hai vo bewafa hai...."

Nandini immediately changed the song.

"Besharam bewafa behaya Tera ki haal hai....."

Nandini again changed the song.

"Chup chup ke bewafaaiya Wale din chale gaye aakho me aakhein daal ke daga krta hai...."

She was again going to stop but her hand collided with manik's hand.

NM: arghh!!

She stopped the car and came out. It was Shahid's house. He went and then nandini Opened the gate of second seat and abhi came out and nandini sat there and abhi went to driving seat.

Abhi also played some songs. Now they were good songs.

But suddenly song changes and the song was....

"Saari raat aahein bharta pal pal yaadon me Marta maane na meri dil mera...."

Manik was trying to look at her through rear view mirror and back view mirror. When this song was played she looked at back-view mirror and they were in and eyelock. When abhi stopped the car and everyone realises it's murty mansion.

Everyone went inside.

C: finally everything is sorted.

NM: yeah. For you guys but not for me. Manik got clear chit and Soha is also at her place but I still need to punish that pandit trilok chaurasia. He..

And saying this nandini threw the file, which was in her hand.

Nav: you okay na?
Nia: nanz? What happen?
Abhi: panick attack?

NM: No i am all okay. I don't need anyone!!

And she started chanting "I don't need anyone"

Abhi went and tried to hug her but she was struggling to leave and after sometime she fainted.

Everyone: Nandini!!

Manik: cabir call the doctor...

And manik tried to went towards nandini but Aryaman came in his way.

M: bhai jaane de na. Please.

By this Manik was having slight tears.

Arya: you are the one responsible for her this condition. I won't let you even see her. (To abhi) bhai isko room me chlte hai. (To cabir) doctor aaye to upar le aana.

All the girls went with abhi. After some time abhi came down.

Without thinking anything he just went and held manik's collar and made him stand.

Abhi: samjhte kya ho khudko? Puri duniya bhale ki jhukti hogi tumhare saamne hum nhi jhukenge. Tumhari wajah se meri behan ki ye haalat hai. Aur bhi pta nhi kitni baar tumne uska dil toda hoga. Mai tumhare baare me starting se sahi tha. I knew that one or the another day you are gonna leave my sister. Maine bataya tha usko pr usko to bharosa tha ... Trust Tha tumpr apne pyaar par. But once again you broke that trust. New ever. I am warning you never ever come in her life again.

Manik: I love her abhi. Please yaar aisi saja na de. Nhi jee paunga uske bagair. Usne sudhara hai mujhe. Aisa mat karo please. Please I beg you.

Manik folded his hands in front of him. And tears weren't stoping from his eyes.

Abhi left his collar as doctor came inside Aryaman took the doctor to the room and abhi also came not before shooting glares on manik.

Manik: cabir sun tu ja upar aur dekh aur bata hmko.

Cabir: hmm... Jata hu.

And he went upstairs doctor checked nandini and came outside.

Doc: she again got panic attack. Try to be positive around her.

Abhi: okay doctor. Thank you.
____________________

Nandini Opened her eyes and let out a Yelp which alerted everyone. But the very first name which left her mouth was 'manik' which was mere whisper but still everyone listened it. Manik was still downstairs. Cabir messaged him, "nandini woke up". Manik released his breath.

Manik messaged on fab5's group, "guys I guess we should leave we are leaving here for many days."

Everyone knew the reason and agreed. They left. Only mukti informed abhi.

In night, nandini's phone beeped with a message.

A message from Manik.
_________________________________