Well, life's been going Great!

Percy's POV
       Sup, I'm the one and only Percy Jackson/ Persassy Jacksasson! Wait, sorry, I gotta go meet Annabeth at the beach, in 2 minutes, so no time for introductions.
On the way there I heard a scream, ooh, I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice Cream! Shut up Perce, focus!
I get there and see a boy slightly younger than me, running around, screaming his head off, I start laughing, but I was of course yelled at.
"What on earth are you doing! Help me you fool!" Oops, I forgot, my bad.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm on it, no need to be Mr. Bossy," probably not the best thing to say to guy screaming, but it was the first thing that came to mind, ok.
Ok, back on track Percy. I jumped in and started taking out the hellhounds, there was 3 so it was easy. I turned around to see the guy on the ground cowering.
"Water you doing?" Did you sea what I did there?[A/N: I know they're bad puns, but I need something like Percy]
"Nothing, just protecting myself," ok, that's one way to start a conversation.
I put my hand out to help him, but he just pulled me down and grabbed my sword right as Chiron and Annabeth came over.
Then he said, "I just killed whatever those things were with nothing but this sword! That loser over there just threw his sword to me and sat down!" Then he looked at Annabeth "Why don't you and I go have some fun" he added seductively.
She just looked at him with disgust on her face,
        "Hahaha, idiot, Seaweed Brain isn't the type of person to just let some die to a hellhound."
"Let's go Seaweed Brain," she said laughing.
"Yes Ma'am!" While mock saluting her. Then she slapped me, laughing.
"I'm getting abused! Help me Chiron!" I yelled.

-Just so y'all  knows, no cuss words, no taking God's name in vain or anything close to that, no weird big people stuff. Ok? Got it. Bye! The only reason for the idiot to ask Annabeth that was to make him even more annoying