The Kid's Driving Me Crazy

Annabeth's POV
That jerk has been framing Percy left and right. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention his name is Anthony. But yeah, a Hephaestus camper said that Percy stole his mallet, an Apollo kid lost her saxophone, and a bunch of other stuff like that.
Then that Anthony kid tried to get me to kiss him by spiking my drink. When I told Percy that, he nearly killed the jerk.
I also forgot to mention the he's a son of Ares. Which also explains why he's such a jerk, and hates Perce.
I was on my way to a date with Anthony. Ha JK I would never, I hate with all my... I dunno what to say to end that, but I hate him.
But I was on my way to a date with Percy when Anthony jumped out and tried to get me to kiss him. Which ended with him getting judo-flipped.
When I arrived I saw Percy and smiled.

A/N: Just imagine a date between them, I am NOT going into detail cuz don't need that right now.

       When we got done we raced to the arena to train. Which I won, totally... not. And we sparred.
Again, just imagine the scene cuz I'm not doing that. Percy won by disarming me.
       Then the Jerk-of-the-Year came in. Yay. He grabbed some dummies and tried hitting them. Yes, I said 'tried', it was hilarious, he kept trying to lift his sword but could only drag it around.
      Finally he decided to grab a lighter sword and challenge Percy to a duel. This'll be fun.