A Stupid Duel

Percy POV
       This idiot, who couldn't even lift his sword earlier, just challenged me to a duel. What an idiot.
       Annabeth had left to get Chiron, and he just charged me, is he an idiot? I just sidestepped and repeated that for what felt like ages.
       Then I heard Chiron say "Mr. Groner, do try harder please," ha, groaner, that really suits him. What! It does!
       I heard Annabeth snort at him. "REALLY, HAHA GRONER. THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!"
       Chiron gave her a look, "Annabeth, you must be respectful to Mr. Groner here," but even he had a bit of a smile.
       The Groner dude, his face was hilarious. "HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE NAME! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT MY OLDER BROTHER IS AN NBA PLAYER!"

        (A/N: this is just to make seem weird and arrogant, but I don't think this is true. I don't keep with the NBA, my dad always yelled at the tv during the game, so I don't like them.)

            "Dude, no one cares about that," I said. He looked furious. It was just too funny to be real.
            Then... he charged at me with his sword. I sidestepped and tripped him, making him fall to the floor and eat dust. At that moment, he decided to drop his sword. So I grabbed it and made him yield.
            Way to easy. Just way to easy.

Ok, so that's done. I'm telling you now, I'll only update this when I feel like it. And I think it's going pretty good. If it ain't, well too bad, I'll look at this every once in a while.
SEA YA