Chapter 2

Claire's P.O.V

"DJ!!!!! Put me down!!!!" I yelled at my brother,DJ also known as Daniel and my sweet brother *note the sarcasm*.

"Nope" he said,popping the 'p'.
as he lifted me up to his shoulder.

Could this day get any better?
"Yes it would" DJ suddenly said startling me.
Wait a second... this I just say that out loud?
"Nope" DJ said popping the 'p' again.
My eyebrows knitted together in confusion.
"Wolf...." DJ stated. A couple of seconds later. It hit me in realization.
He is a werewolf and can read minds! And I am a werewolf too. The Alpha's only daughter. And I can use his tone! Well,about earlier .. I am so an idiot.
"Totally" DJ stated while chuckling. Seriously?

"Well,anyways... CAN YOU PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I yelled, using my Alpha tone. He froze and immediately putting me down gently on the ground.
"Sorry,Alpha" he bowed and whimpered while walking away.

A pang of guilt hit me. I just hurt my older brother's feelings...
I ran to him and hugged him tight.
"I'm so sorry" I croaked out, Tears threaten to spill out of my eyes.
"No,i'm sorry... I shoud've done that to you... i'm sorry lil' sis" he said hugging me tightly.
"It's okay.. I overreacted" I squeezed him tight.

"Okay,sis.. y-your b-brother c-can't b-breathe" I immediately released him and patted him on the head. He smiled.
"So,about earlier.... LET'S GO TO STARBUCKS!!!!!" He screamed. I laughed and jumped on his back.
Causing us to laugh even harder.

"PIGGY BACK RIDE!!!! YIPEEE!!!!!
MOVE HORSIE!!!" I yelled, trying to move him.
"I am not a Horse! I am A Sexy Greek God" he stated,proudly while using a deep,low voice.
I laughed hard. Causing him to laugh too,but harder.

"Guys,what the hell are you doin'? People are sleeping" an annoyed Enrique who looks like he just woke up appeared in front of his room.
He is wearing a Nirvana shirt,black skinny jeans,and blue vans.

"Wanna join?" DJ asked him.
"Nah.. i'd rather spend my day with Liza" He stated smiling.

"Yeah,well,no,i'm going to drink some of ma' babies!!" Liza screamed, while she was walking towards us.
She is wearing a white crop-top,black skinny jeans,and black vans. I gotta say, she looks pretty hot.

"ZAYUMMM!!!..... Someone's lookin' good today" DJ complimented,while winking at her causing Enrique to growl and quickly approached Liza wrapping his arms around her.

"MINE" he growled possessively while he placed his face on the crook of her neck breathing into her scent calming him down.

'You are so dead' mouthed Liza to DJ whom is smiling nervously.

"It's okay man. Just promise me not to flirt with my mate again" Enrique threatened him.
"Sure, i was just kiddin',but I got my eyes on someone else" he smirked.

"Well,anyways,let's go to NARNIA! Or.... STARBUCKS!!??"
Enrique shouted making us yelp.

"Seriously Enrique? You really have to shout? You might wake up the pack members" Liza scolded Enrique.
"But.. but..." he began.
"No buts and let's go" Liza said pulling him with her.

"Wait! I need to change" I said noticing that I am wearing batman nightgown.

"Sure" they agreed as I rushly went inside my room.

Eh.. I forgot to introduce myself..
My name's Claire Padilla,17 years old,hailed from Manila,Philippines,but I am staying in U.S for awhile now. Because of pack duties.
I am 5 foot tall,yeah.. you could call me a goblin,but I don't care and I am proud! Haha ^_^. I have bright green eyes that i inherited from my dad,long hazel brown hair that i inherited from my dad and it reaches my butt. I have long,thick eyelashes that i got both from my parents.