Chapter 3

Nash's P.O.V

"Dude!... Seriously..!Stop!" I yelled,laughing at Nick my beta/bestfriend of mine.
"What? It's funny!" Was all he's reply.
He was laughing at the grumpy kid whom is kicking the man's 'down area'.... if you know what i mean....
Well,anyways,I am with him and

We are currently walking to Starbucks to meet Alpha Xander also known as my bestfriend.

Ehh... my name is Nash Aguas. 21 years of age,hailed from U.S California.

"So,have you found your mate yet,our Luna perhaps?" Nick suddenly asked me. I suddenly stop dead in my tracks and breathed heavily.
It made my heart pound,and those words he said literally hit me. Those words.... I wished that he never just said that. I can feel my face just went pale. I think Nick noticed because he started rambling.
"I'm so sorry... I didn't know... Alpha please forgive me..
I totally regretted what I said earlier. I am so stupid to say that.. sorry for disrespecting you Alpha... i-" I cutted him off by placing my hand on his mouth. Making him stop.
"It's okay. I know you regretted that. It's just that.... hmmm" I couldn't say any words anymore.
Moments later,i started to think. What did i do to the Moon Godess? The creator of all of us. Why didn't she gave me my mate?
Or is she not want me?,or,she died??
'NO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!?' My wolf,Damon growled.
I didn't replied to him and i just stayed quiet.
My breathing got heavier and heavier every second. It's hard controlling my wolf. Especially if you're an Alpha. I can feel me eyes switching to midnight black. Damon is so close to lashing out.

"You okay?" someone placed a hand on my shoulder. Making me feel calmness running through me. I know what this means.... Nick's using his powers on me... again...thank goodness... if he's not here,I would've loose control and might kill someone.

"Thank you Nick" I smiled at him.

"No problem" he smiled back.

'Dude where are you?' A voice startled me in my head.
'Wha? Who are you?' I asked,curiousty filled my mind
'Yo! It's Xander!' He replied laughing histerically. I rolled my eyes.
'Phew! I thought you were some kind of pyscho that can easily talk into my head'i replied laughing hard.
'Seriously dude?. Well,anyways, where are you though' he asked in a serious tone.
'I'm not su- oh! We're here!' I exclaimed seeing Xavier and Mark waving and smiling widely at him. They quickly went outside to meet up with us. Xavier ran to me smiling excitedly.

"Hey man" Xander said,giving me a manly hug.I replied by ruffling his gorgeous hair.

"Seroiusly? The hair?? Whyyyyyyy???" He whined like a grumpy little kid. I laughed in response.
He glared at me playfully. While he pouted,popping his cute face... "Awwwww that's so cute!!!!" I said laughin'.

"Did you just squealed?" Mark asked me in disbelief. Wait.... i thought i laughed????????!!!!!! What!!!!!!!!!?????? i f*cking squealed??????

"You squeal like a 16 year old girl!" Nick laughed,while pointing at me!!!??... seriously?
"Man! I've known you since we were in diapers and i didn't know you can squeal like a teenange girl!" Xander teased me.
I rolled my eyes and i just scoffed,leaving them standing in the middle of the parking lot,laughing.
I quickly went inside HEAVEN a.k.a Starbucks,before they could catch me.

I quickly searched the spot where Xander and his betas are staying. I found Mason on his phone while seating on the L-shaped couch. He stopped texting on his phone,and stared dazelessly in the air. After a few moments,he bursted out laughing so hard. Is this guy mental?

"What's wrong with you" i stared at him confused. His head snapped towards me.He looked at me and bursted out laughing again.

'Is this guy serious?' Damon said,looking at him weirdly.
'I don't know,but i'll just order some of ma' babies!!!' I exclaimed.
He rolled his eyes and scoffed and disappeared.

I began walking to the cashier to get a Java Chip Coffee,when Nash appeared infront of the line and quickly went over next.

"Two large Java Chip Coffee and three large Frappe please" Nash requested quickly, while a smirk was plastered on his lips,glancing at me. I rolled my eyes.

"You beat me to it" i complained.
"Ha!,but it's my pleasure too" he said, handing the money to the cashier and handing me my favourite,Java Chip Coffee.
"Thanks" i said and smiled. He nodded while walking over to where the others are.

"Seriously though,he squealed!" Nick laughed,almost falling from the couch. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey,stop insulting him!"Xander scolded them.
"Sorry,Alpha"they apologized in unison. I laughed at them,doing my little victory and revenge dance.

"Hey,i need to got to the loo for a bit" Xavier stood up from his seat and began walking to the restroom.

"So,gu-" i stopped in mid-sentence when i smelt an intoxicating smell of strawberries and cream.it is the most amazing smell ever.I stood up and I began sniffing the air,not paying attention to people whom i am bumping to.
It drove my wolf crazy.

Until,i bumped too a small,fragile body sending electricity feelings and sparks erupted all over my body. I can tell that the person felt it too because she moaned.

"I am so so sorry" the person apologized. I haven't looked up yet,so i don't know who it was.

I looked up and saw the most gorgeous girl i have ever seen.

"MINE!" i growled loudly and pulled her close to me.
"Mate" she whispered and hugged me tightly,until i heard a vicious growl from behind me.

"MINE!!!" O_o

(Nash's pic on the side :) Chase Ellison playing as Nash Aguas)
********************************************

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!! SORRY GUYS,GOTTA DO THAT!! HAHA :)

-Roseannxoxo