Chapter 2

The price of all fish is on the high side, even Lin Xi, who is considered to have major defects, cannot be bought by ordinary people.

    It can be said to be a luxury.

    But it seems that the more expensive things are, the more people are flocking to them.

    That afternoon, a luxuriously dressed customer came to the mermaid shop. As soon as the customer entered the shop, he fell in love with the mermaid with the red fish tail, and paid the full amount without saying a word.

    The shop owner meant to send someone to send the mermaid to the buyer's house later, but the buyer didn't agree, so he called the person in his hand to directly load the small glass tank with the red mermaid onto the aircraft.

    When the red mermaid left, it glanced at Lin Xi and the brown mermaid. It was bought by humans at a high price, and raised its small chin with a proud look.

.He heard that the boss said that he would send Lin Xi to the aquarium. Although he didn't know where it was, he would definitely visit the aquarium if he had the chance in the future, but he was a customer at that time. rather than being a lowly performer like Lin Xi.

    The red mermaid left, and the other mermaids for sale were envious, all looking forward to meeting a buyer as generous as the human who bought the mermaid.

    Including the brown mermaid, after seeing the red mermaid gone, although I hate the red mermaid, I still can't help but envy.

    The brown mermaid was lying on the glass wall between him and Lin Xi. He raised his small face and murmured, "What do you think the human who bought me looks like? The poor are definitely not poor, but I don't know what people are like?"

.Lin Xi leaned back against the cold glass wall. As a mermaid, his body was not warm like a human being, and his entire body had no temperature, so even in the cold water, he didn't feel cold.

    When the brown mermaid was talking to itself, Lin Xi tilted his head to look at the mermaid.

    For a moment, Lin Xi thought about taking the mermaid with him when he escaped.

    But after thinking about it, I immediately dismissed the idea.

    In this world, the merman is a species, and the status of humans is not equal.

    Their identities are similar to cats and dogs in the real world. As for cats and dogs, they are probably more beautiful than mermaids, and the price is incomparable to cats and dogs.

.But even so, even if the federal law stipulates that the mermaid cannot be abused, killed or abused, but the mermaid is the low-status party, especially Lin Xi and the others who are sold in the store. The word freedom , so far away from them.

    If Lin Xi wasn't a human who passed through, or if he lost his memory when he passed through, it is estimated that Lin Xi would accept his fate willingly.

    However, Lin Xi did not lose his memory. He was bought by someone and became a pet-like existence. Lin Xi did not intend to accept such a fate.

    If he lived at the price of freedom, and lived in such a sigh of relief, Lin Xi would rather not.

    Lin Xi's worst plan to escape was that he committed suicide again, just like before he passed through, and it was easy to cut his throat with those sharp fingernails on his hands.

    Lin Xi decided to run away three days later.

.In the past few days, many customers have come to the store one after another.