Chapter 37

These words stopped Lin Xi directly, and he could clearly hear anger and disbelief from Qin Xiao's questioning tone.

    Even that kind of anger seems to be playing with Qin Xiao.

    Lin Xi wanted to shake his head and say no, he took his life as a bet and told Qin Xiao that he had the ability to predict, but Qin Xiao didn't seem to care about this matter so much, and he still didn't believe him.

    The language seemed pale at this moment, and he didn't know how to explain it to justify himself.

    Lin Xi didn't plan to reveal this secret about the fact that he was someone who had crossed over and was not from this world.

    He looked at Qin Xiao staring at him and didn't believe him, that momentarily made Lin Xi feel a pain in his heart.

    Then Lin Xi suddenly realized something, he guessed that Qin Xiao would be so suspicious, it must be because of one thing.

.If he opened up about this matter with Qin Xiao, Qin Xiao would believe him.

    Lin Xi confirmed that he could achieve the desired effect.

    So Lin Xi didn't explain it to himself, but walked up to Qin Xiao, leaned forward, put his hands on Qin Xiao's shoulders, and kissed him.

    Qin Xiao was tall and tall, and Lin Xi had to nod his head in order to kiss Qin Xiao.

    Sure enough, after Lin Xi took the initiative to kiss him, Qin Xiao's cold eyes fluctuated.

    Lin Xi made persistent efforts, and simply put his arms around Qin Xiao's neck, and put his whole body on it.

    The two lives add up to the experience of his relatives, but in the last life, as a villain, he was more in pursuit of power, and even if there was occasional need, he had more time to solve it by himself.

    After crossing over, I have been thinking of escaping as soon as possible to gain freedom.

    Lin Xi never expected that he would fall in love with Qin Xiao.

.If he had known this day, he would not have escaped twice in a row.

    Lin Xi stared at Qin Xiao in front of him, seeing Qin Xiao's arms hanging down, and after his eyes fluctuated, there was no other action.

    It doesn't seem easy to appease this person.

    But Lin Xi suddenly found a shortcut.

    He stepped back, a snow-white face showing endless remorse and sadness.

    He said: "I'm sorry, I always knew that you were good to me. I used to be bad. I thought I could live well if I left here. I live here, and I was raised and raised by you. no freedom."

    "After I left, I realized that the so-called freedom does not mean that I can decide where I go without being restrained."

    "I know I'm wrong, can you forgive me these two times?"

.Lin Xi rarely used such a begging tone and gesture, and he felt really uncomfortable.

    His eyes were slightly red, and tears were swirling in them.

    There's a bit of acting in it, but it's not entirely there.

    Qin Xiao knew that this was not Lin Xi's true colors. He was acting, but he knew that from the beginning, as long as Lin Xi showed his weakness to him, it was impossible for him to refuse any request from Lin Xi.

    Even if Lin Xi is deceiving him now, Lin Xi runs away again one day soon, and at this moment Qin Xiao suddenly chooses to forgive and trust Lin Xi again without principle.