92 - How Can She Compare With You?

Ji Fanyin has had a pretty good life these days.

Busy, but making money, and busy with a career that I love-movies.

She has 3 million fans on Weibo, and regular film reviews are a steady emotional income.

After the studio got on the right track, there were a lot more inexplicable emotions, and I don't know where it came from related to the work.

But Ji Fanyin wouldn't care too much about how they came from if they were in his wallet.

After all, she wasn't the one who saw the new resources more than half a year ago and had to figure out how to use them. Although she can't count the daily income, the money is still coming in continuously, and there is nothing to worry about.

The completion of the 10 billion goal is imminent.

The affairs of Baizhou's family have been processed, and Ji Fanyin has roughly made a plan in his mind for the next ones.

She decided to put Ji Xinxin and Li Xiaoxing at the end. These two people just left aside and didn't care if they were a resource bank that would spit out gold on their own.

So the rest are Ji's parents, Cen Xiangyang, and Song Shiyu.

Cen Xiangyang is regarded as the branch line between Ji Xinxin and Li Xiaoxing, and can also be counted down.

Between Ji's parents and Song Shiyu... In fact, it doesn't matter, it's still a bit related.

Ji's company is not big or small, in fact, it's just that way, and the half-year-old studio in Ji Fanyin's hands is booming.

But just looking at the Ji's house, the affair of the Ji's noble lady, and a few aunts, gardeners, and cleaners, people who don't know think their income is ten times higher.

Ji's father and Ji's mother have always loved face, and these glamorous surface works will never let go.

So in order to maintain such a life, their company must not go bankrupt.

Ji Fanyin didn't know much about the family's situation at first, so he only found out after asking Zhang Ning.

Zhang Ning was extremely speechless: "Do you know nothing about your family's business?"

She knew that Ji Fanyin had broken up with her family a long time ago, and she said nothing to hide.

After all, anyone who knew Father Ji knew that he was someone who wanted to **** blood from a future son-in-law.

"This time Jingui's son-in-law is considered to have been found by them, but Ji Xinxin hasn't officially married Li Xiaoxing." Zhang Ning held a long thin lady's cigarette between her fingers. "A team of lawyers must prepare something before marriage and find a tricky method that is recognized by the law to prevent the subsequent divorce from taking away hundreds of billions of property... You know what I mean?"

Ji Fanyin doesn't smoke. She accompanies Zhang Ning to smoke while eating ice cream. She pauses when she hears this.

...This seems to be an operation method too.

The 10 billion yuan was easily obtained when the divorce lawsuit was finished.

But if you want to marry someone like Li Xiaoxing, you still have to thank Bumin.

Unless he is willing to fake marriage, but can he get the property in that way?

"But now Li Xiaoxing is suddenly ill. This marriage seems to have to be delayed again." Zhang Ning said slowly, "This way your dad's company doesn't look good...or I should say,' It's not so good again."