110 - Another One?

Chen Yunsheng did what he said, and after the overthrow, it took a day to redo it and successfully caught up with the delivery date, which was highly praised by Party A.

As a result, the celebration banquet agreed in advance was carried out smoothly.

It was in the early winter that the little boss waved his hand boldly and decided to take everyone to eat the fattest crab at this time.

Then eating crabs must be accompanied by rice wine.

Even if it was just low-alcohol rice wine, a group of people drank horribly and howling, drinking each other's wine, but no one dared to join Chen Yunsheng's side.

In addition to those who did not drink, except for those who were allergic to alcohol, their wife issued a drinking ban, and drove a car, only the small boss and the head of the soundtrack department were left.

"Doesn't the boss like to drink very much?" someone asked through Jiujin.

"I feel sick in my stomach today." The little boss said solemnly.

Of course these are all excuses.

The real reason was that he knew that Ji Fanyin would come in a while and couldn't receive her drunk.

So the little boss asked the waiter for a cup of health-preserving wolfberry and red date tea, and while drinking, he peeked curiously at Chen Yunsheng.

Good-looking, but the most indispensable thing in this circle is a good-looking face.

There are talents, but talented people are not one or two, and Ji Fanyin's suitors are not lacking in talent.

So where is it special?

"Will it not come?" Chen Yunsheng's boss secretly squeezed to the little boss and asked, "It's all this point."

"No way." The little boss interrupted his thoughts and said uncertainly, picking up his phone to see what time it was.

As a result, as soon as the phone was picked up, Ji Fanyin's call came in. The little boss almost threw the phone into the bowl of crab vinegar in front of him, so he caught it in a hurry at home.

Renewing a mobile phone is a trivial matter, but not answering this call is a major matter.

As the little boss answered the phone, Chen Yunsheng's boss immediately put down the cup and sat down, as if Ji Fanyin had already arrived in front of him.

The little boss picked up the phone, covered his mouth and the position of the microphone, and asked in a low voice, "Are you there yet?"

"Outside the door, are you going to be separated?"

"We haven't..." The little boss paused, his brain suddenly connected, and he turned his head especially cleverly, "I haven't come out yet, waiting for you. I will pay the bill and prepare to let them all go home and sleep. Wait a moment."

He hung up the phone, and the first thing he did was to ask the waiter to pack a few other signature dishes in the store and put them in a thermos bag.

"Is the boss eating enough?" someone quipped.

"Give it away." The little boss stood up and waved his hand. "What time is it, and I will go back to each house as soon as possible. I don't have to go to work tomorrow and Saturday, so let's have a good night's sleep."

So everyone got up from the table in a drunk manner, and left their seats in twos and threes, and they discussed how to get home.

Chen Yunsheng carried his backpack and walked towards the back of the crowd. The little boss raised his hand to stop him when he passed by his side, "Xiao Chen, this is for you."