1- Him

Ronald's pov:

In this dark room, I could only slightly make out that perfect figure he possessed.

Surrounded by all types of people, from guys to girls. He didn't mind a little diversity.

I could see the look in those eyes surrounding him, all of them were intrigued by him, some for his looks and others for his money.

And he wanted everyone's attention, he wanted their eyes on him and he never failed.
Everyone wanted to claim him as theirs. They wanted him as a beautiful trophy. A trophy that they could show off, a trophy that could make their dreams come true.

Everyone wanted him for their own.

His skin looked so clean as it paired with those smooth red tinted lips.
Beautiful mesmerising eyes of his made him look so intimidating yet so seductive.

Neatly styled silver hair that made him look like an art piece...

He dressed so simple yet he makes that simple white button up shirt look divine, how it is clinging to his big chests and those 4 unbuttoned buttons and those sleeves rolled up, showing off his muscular arms.

He paired that simple white shirt with simple black pants hugging that curvy ass of his . Those thick thighs of his crossed over each other.

Placed on top of his thighs- his hands. Black and gold rings wrapped around his long fingers contrasting to his pale white skin.

He wants to make himself look so humbled but he knew what he needed to do. That simple shirt that i talked about costs more than some people's monthly income.

What a show off. But even i couldn't help but be fascinated by this show off.

In simple words, he looked majestic.
Some people say that god took his sweet time to make this man and I agree completely.

From head to toe, this man looked perfect.
I can't help but to watch this man's every move. Even the way he slowly brings the glass of whisky up to his mouth and gulps it down.

Everything he did. It was mesmerising.

Good lord...
"Ouu Mc~ I see you checking that hot daddy out."

Burger King my dearest friend exclaims behind me.
" Can't say I'm not."

I say with a smirk as I bring the drink up to my lips gulping it down.
" Apparently that hottie is really good in bed."

As soon as I heard those words I brought my glass down and placed it on the table.
" Really?" I ask curiously...

"Yeah! One of my friend's sister said that she couldn't walk for 7 days straight after being fucked by him, no cap."

" A whole week?!? How big is it?"
I ask because, who wouldn't?

" Apparently it was like his third leg. Big and thick. She called it 'The Mt Everest'."
He says as I look at him and burst out laughing for a second. The way he described someone's dick just amused me.

"Haha...then dibs on him and his Mt Everest cock."
I say still laughing a little as I wink at King. He looks at me in disbelief.

"Come on Mc! I wanted to fuck him too! I wanted to take a bite out of those thick buns of his! And aren't you a top!?"

I place my drink down on the table as I look at him with a smirk.

" Yk how I like to experiment. Find someone else, King."
I say as he looks at me annoyed

I laugh at him and look away from him.

From the corner of my eyes I could see KFC staring in our direction.
I turn my head around curiously and I see him staring at something.
That something was me..

He was staring at...me

An eye contact.

A smirk crawled up on his face as he suddenly stood up out of nowhere but he never broke that eye contact.

Those hypnotic eyes of his...they pull me into this dreamland of fantasy.

But my admiration ended quickly , all of a sudden our eye contact breaks. He stood up.

Why? Was i not fancy enough to catch his eyes?

His body turns around as he starts walking towards the bathroom.

Suddenly, an urge to follow him comes up as I abruptly turn towards King who was already looking at me.

" Yo King, I gotta go leak off."

I say as he looks at me with a disgusted look and says.

" Bro don't fucking lie. Who the fuck says "leak off"?"

I just stand there embarrassed a a small haha escapes my mouth.

" God what are you doing now?! Go! Go! Go!"

He says as he pushes me and out of nowhere slapping my ass which startles me.

" You bitch.."

I say as he just gives me a small smile as I walk off to the bathroom where he was.

I open the door of the bathroom and clouds of smoke welcome me.

I wave my hand around to see and breathe better.
God is this man planning on dying this fast!? And how did the smoke alarm didn't go off.

As the smoke starts to thin out from the air I see him.

Colonel Sanders...aka KFC.