Part 2- The sudden invitation.

KFC..

" Sorry about that."

He says, his husky voice made me gulp with nervousness.

Throwing that big cigar down on the marble floor he steps on it after.

Yes, I found that weirdly attractive.

" Don't worry about it.."

I say as I act like I'm there to wash my hands.

" So...you're the infamous Mc donald?"

He says my name out of nowhere which startles me as it came out of nowhere.

" Huh? Infamous? I guess that's me. And you're the infamous rich and hot KFC, am I right? "

I say without thinking as I turn the tap off and take tissues and start drying my hands with it.

He chuckles a little and god that was one manly fucking chuckle.

"Haha, yes I guess I am that rich hot guy whom you have been staring at for 2 hours straight today."

He says as a tint of red appears on my cheeks. I guess he noticed. No need to hide it and make it more embarrassing for me.

"I-wow umm so you noticed huh?"

I say while looking down and throwing the now wet tissue on the bin.

" Of course I did. How could I not?"

I laugh awkwardly while scratching the back of my neck.

"I guess you really want to get with me, huh?."
He says with a wide smirk. Which made my eyes go wide. He chuckles while looking at me baffled.

Good lord sir, have some self respect-

" Ahaha, umm just because I started a little?

I laugh again not knowing what else to say.

"Yeah, all because of your stare but... two hours is a long time you know?"

He says while walking towards me slowly, that silly smirk still hanging on his face.

" I guess it was a little long-"

I try to finish my sentence but his figure coming nearer and nearer to me makes me stop it mid sentence.

" Why don't we get out of here and spend a night together so that you can stare at me all night."
He says as I choke on my saliva..

" Wow- um you're very straightforward."

I cleared my throat as i am just getting more and more surprised by him. A small chuckle escapes his mouth again.

" Yeah, many people do say that. So answer me. Do you wanna go and fuck?"

He asks now he's 2 inch away from my face.

I look at him with a small smirk and say..

" Why should I?"

He looks at me all seriously as he goes near my ears and whispers.

" I can take you to heaven."

He says as a small chuckle escapes my mouth..

"Okay, but if I don't feel any pleasure, I will be contacting my lawyers."

"Oh? Well I guess I have to fuck you to death today."