Part 3- Silence that lead us somewhere

Complete silence fills the fancy car of his as we drive off.
I look out of the window passing all bright lights of the beaming city.  But all this beauty still didn't help me get my mind off him.
I turn my head towards him.
God that jawline can cut anything in its way.
Suddenly feeling a little bold, I bring my hand up and place it on his thigh slightly squeezing it after.

A little shiver went through his body as soon as my hand touched his toned thigh. It felt cold.
He shoots this look at me, almost glaring I would say. Like he was warning me not to do it.
But his body tells me otherwise. His lips parted apart as his breath started to get heavier and heavier as my hand moved up his thigh. Those flushed cheeks of his and that bulge on his underwear.

Don't worry honey, he did look back at the  road right after glaring at me, because this man is not stupid.

Oh but right now he looks so vulnerable. It's almost making me greedy to see more of those expressions of his.

This precious face of his scrunching up in pleasure... pleasure that I give him. That fills me with excitement.

I move my hand little by little, a small graze from his knees, towards his inner thigh as he releases a small groan.

Oh... that was sexy.

I lightly squeeze his inner thigh as a sudden desperate yelp escapes his lips.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see that he had his hand tightened around the steering wheel. His veins popping out of his arms. I could see how he was holding back.

He suddenly grabs my hand and in his raspy voice he says

" You better stop..."

His breath, all hectic just because of my touch..

He gently removes my hand from his thigh and places it on mine but instead of pulling his hand away and grabbing the wheel. He grabbed my thigh... tightly.

I instantly looked at him in shock as I saw him looking at the road but a sly smirk was already there.

" Hey now! That's not fair!"

I exclaimed as he tightened his grip on my thigh.

"Shit..."

I murmur under my breath. He turned my game on me.
This motherfucker.

His hand suddenly started moving up my thigh... getting closer and closer to my-

"Ahh-"

I moaned, which surprised him and me! I cover my mouth with my hand as I hear him laugh softly.
The audacity!
But suddenly the warmth of his hand leaves my thigh as I groan heavily at the coldness left behind.

" Can't do that if you get that excited just by my touch."
I scoff at his cockiness. Wasn't he the one who was whimpering like a puppy under my touch just some seconds ago!??

"Don't act like you didn't have the same reaction."
I could see that teasing smirk of his under those dim light that flashed on his pale skin.

He rolls his eyes at me and smiled.
..
The car suddenly stops as I look outside to see we're at a parking lot.
He looks towards my way as he says.
"Lets get off, were here babe."
————————————————————————————

Have fun reading this you little weird creatures

Tender (KFC X Mc Donalds X Burger King)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें