006.

──── chapter six

{ 🔮 }  · quest awaits the witch

{ 🔮 }  · quest awaits the witch . ݁ ٬٬ ࣪

IT WASN'T UNCOMMON to see Endora and Basil in the informatory helping injured campers with their healing potions. And after the game of Capture the Flag, they were much needed. Travis was knocked out, laying in the bed close to the door and Endora was heading Connor some ambrosia. There were several campers with broken ankles, scratches and other injuries she helped mend ─ like of the Ares' children broken arm. Basil was going around, handing nectar, ambrosia and healing potions to those in need and helping Will Solace with some stitching.

The calm environment that fell upon workers in the informatory was soon broken by Percy Jackson coming in and looking for the young witch.

"Um, Chiron is looking for you," the boy said, his hands deep in the pockets of his jeans, "Said you should come with Travis and Connor."

Endora nodded, "Yeah, okay, just give us a couple of minutes."

Percy hummed and hanged around the informatory, waiting for the three campers of the Hermes Cabin. The boy watched as Endora held a vial of smoking green liquid under Travis' nose and the boy instantly woke up, gagging at the smell.

"Dora!" Travis said, covering his mouth. Endora handed him a bucket, "Not that shit again! I told you try something else."

"This is the only thing that works for you," the witch said, giving him a bit of ambrosia, "Now eat. Chiron is waiting for us to start the meeting."

"Yes, ma'am."

Endora looked over at Percy, "You alright, Jackson? No injuries?"

"Just small cuts, but it will heal." Percy shrugged.

"It will heal," Endora said sarcastically and rolled her eyes, "Come here, let me see." she motioned for him to come over.

He did, his legs following her voice before his brain could. The girl took his arm and examined the cuts all around them. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either; some were a bit deep, while some just normal cuts like when Lou Ellen's cat scratches her. She let her hand trail over his arm as a light shone underneath it. Percy watched as cuts disappeared, leaving no scars behind.

"Next time, don't be ashamed to ask for help." Endora said, as she let go of his arm.

Percy nodded, "Thanks."

"No problem," she smiled and Percy felt warm inside.