Chapter 17

Hi my loves new chapter is hereeee. Sorry you had to wait longer than usual :(

Apple Pie-Lizzy McAlpine

I been runnin' 'round
Try'na find a place where I can breathe
But me oh my
I found you
Under an april sky
And you feel like
City life, apple pie baked just right
Home is wherever you are tonight 

pleasee comment and vote <3

🦋🦋🦋

Louis is angry with himself for not enjoying the process of getting ready for a date, and instead, he can't get rid of nervous feelings and walks through his apartment for the fifth time in a row.

If he had a camera in his apartment that would record his every move, he is sure he would make this recording one of the top five most stressful situations in the last five years. And that's because he is afraid that he is going to make himself a fool in front of Harry or he will blush or laugh too much. Just things he is not comfortable doing in front of others.

He is sure that Harry will like his idea, he knows that Harry would like every version of the date with him so that's not his reason to worry. Louis released that he should stop whatever he is doing, what is nothing, and he should take his coat, rose for Harry, and go pick up his date.

Under the coat is his tattooed chest hidden behind the white button-up and his legs are covered with his favorite black skinny jeans because Zayn told him that it's helping him show his curvy figure. He tried not to look too formal so he unbuttoned two buttons and rolled his sleeve up even though he is going to freeze.

He hopes this day will be one of the best he will experience with Harry.

🦋🦋🦋

One of his hands is clenching the rose with all his force behind his back and his other hand is trying to knock on Harry's door but the trembling isn't helping with this hard action. He feels as if the leaves and thorns are cutting his skin and getting under the coating and his intrusive thoughts have come to the surface, telling him to go home and never show up again.

But he can't do it because he already knocked on the door and the sound of Harry's footsteps is heard behind the door followed by opening the gate separating them.

"Hi Lou," Harry greeted shyly, a blush appearing on his face and dimples embellishing his already beautiful face. He immediately went out and locked behind him, turning to look at Louis and wrapping his strong arms around his shoulders, pulling him as close as he could.

"Hi love," Louis muttered into Harry's blue wool sweater with a black long coat on it. He hugs him with only one hand because in the other he still hides a rose from which his hand will bleed in a moment and the sidewalk will be flooded with Harry's favorite color.

Louis broke away from Harry with difficulty, taking a few steps back and revealing a rose from behind his back. "This is for you, I hope you like roses," despite all the cells in his body stressing over the little things, he could say one meaningful sentence and even hand a rose to Harry with his kiss on his cheek and conjure a smile on Harry's face. How little is enough for happiness? For Harry, it's a flower, and for Louis, it's looking at Harry, sniffing a rose.

"I love them, thank you so much love," Harry answered, leaning down to kiss Louis on lips not only on the cheek but Louis turned his head and Harry's lips landed on his warm cheek.

"Sorry love, no kisses until the end of this date. I want it to be special."

"Every time I give you a kiss, it's special to me, but okay I like your idea, love." Harry laced their fingers and they both started walking toward Louis' car which wasn't far away from them.