Chapter 1:startled and died

Liang Xiuying was eating alone in her parents appartment while waiting for them.she look at the wall clock and sigh

It is already 9 pm,she dont want to sleep yet!she is scared,

Normaly this time her mother is already sitting inside her bedroom while waiting for her to fall sleep!

Yes!she is already 17 years old but she cant still sleep on her own!

She is extremely coward!just a little sound coming from her window she will woke up crying and knock on her parents room.

Her parents dont have the heart to scold her so they can only swallow and comfort her.

While waiting for her parents she heard a sound from their balcony,they are in the second floor so she panicked.

'W-w-what was that?s-serial killer?r-ro-robber?k-kidnappers?'

Even she think like that but she cannot help but to go and check,while shaking,she still walk silently.

She open the curtain little by little still shaking.

She sigh when she didnt see anything and was about to let go of the curtain but a small shadow suddenly emerge out of nowhere!

Liang Xiuying was startled and took a step back abruptly,she forgot that there is a stair to her back so she stepped in an empty space.

Because of the suddeness the impact was great,Liang Xuiying tried to reduce the force of the fall by tilting her body but that was rather a very wrong decision.

There was a glass table on the other side waiting for her,her head was hit the corner of the table,because the glass was low quality it broked very easy.

Liang Xuiying's head bled together with her arms,legs and her side,the broken glasses pierced her body,but the most serious was in her stomach,a huge broken glass pierced there.

Her blood flow on the floor,Liang Xiuying feel the pain at first,but gradually,the pain was removed the she started feeling cold!

Extremely cold!the chill is seeping through her bone that make her shiver,the darkeness was swallowing her that it makes her scared!really scared

'Mom!dad!its cold!help!help me!i am scared!its too dark!'

She keep on calling but her airflow is becoming thinner,even breathing become harder,she wanted to cry and call out but it was extremely hard,

Her tears keep on flowing like her blood that is already flooding the floor.

The darkness is already consuming her that makes her more scared,no more pain,no more chill,only the fear are eating her,

'Am i dying?mom!i am scared!i dont want to die!help!help!somebody!someone!help me!i am scared!scared of dying!'

While the darkness is taking her,she heard a small meow,she want to cry more

'Its was just a cat!i am really useless!'

While in a brink of dying,she heard a small voice coming from somewhere,

'Who is that?is someone there?but it was already too late right?'

And close her heavy eyes,she is hoping that in her next life she wont die being a coward!

She hope that she will be a brave warrior!

"Help!somebody!help me!"

Liang Xuiying didnt know where her strength came from but she managed to open her eyes,

She looked around and only saw darkness with a small light in her front

"What?where?why am i here?"

"Please i am begging!help me!help my little brother!"

"W-wh-what?w-who?!"

"Help me!my little brother needs me!please!i am begging you!"

"S-sh-show yourself!where a-are you?!"

The small light in front of her shone brighter,and a girl almost as big as her appear,they seems to have same age but she cant see the face clearly!

"I cant leave!i cant leave my little brother alone!he will die!he only has me!please help me!"

Liang Xiuying take a step back afraid of the girl,but she dont know how,she can feel the girls worry and desperation,

And it was not desperation to live but desperation to protect her little brother

"Okay!i dont know how but i will!i will do everything to protect your little brother!i swear!"

The girl was finally relieved and the light is gone!

Liang Xuiying felt that something is pulling her,but before she was pull away a she heard a small thank you and everything went blank.