Chapter 22:hoard of zombies

They continue on their journey when Liang Xuiying and Lu Bin look at back and all of Liang Xuiying hair stood up!

If they are not mistaken it was hoard of zombies!

Lu Bin took his binoculars and look,it almost fell because of shock he feel!

Lu Bin and Liang Xuiying is getting ready for battle,still looking at the back but Qin Bu suddenly stop that makes them look at him

"Boss!l-l-look ahead!"

Both of them almost fell when they saw that there is also a group of zombies!

Liang Xuiying felt the familiar feeling!ther body froze again,but when she remember that her brother was ahead she managed to move her hand and get ready for a large scale battle!

This is only the second time she saw too many zombies!but it is the only time she saw them this near!

Lu Bin look at her paper like complexion and bluish lips didnt know wether to laugh or cry!

Its been a week now since they start fighting zombies but her reaction remain the same!

"We can do this!for your brother!you have to be stronger!"

Liang Xuiying bit her lips and nod!

She can do this!for little Bun and little dumpling!

They were thankful that the truck already pass through the zombies but still worried that maybe there is another group there!

"Dont worry about anything!just drive okay?"

Lu Bin said to Qin Bu and turn to Liang Xuiying

"Just shoot as many as you can!next time i will teach how to shot dont worry!"

Liang Xuiying's mind is getting dizzy so she cant really understand what is he saying!

There is a buzzing sound is coming in her ears!her mind is getting fuzzy!she felt that she is about to pass out!

Lu Bin noticed was something off she he shake her head.

"Brat wake up!this is not the time to pass out!"

Liang Xuiying was awaken by the shake

"Not passing out!not passing out!"

She exclaim and focus her eyes but almost passed out again because they are now near the zombies!

She slap herself and shout

"I am fine!n-n-not afraid!there i-i-is nothing to be a-a-af-afraid off!"

Lu Bin chuckle seeing her almost blue face!

"Get ready!"

He finally said when they are already few meters away from them!

Liang Xuiying open the window beside her and start shooting randomly!

When she start shooting there is a buzz in her ears again but she bit her lip and fight her fear!

Lu Bin chuckle and start shooting as well!but compare to her his shoot is accurate!

He managed to hit a lot but they are just too many!

When they are few feet away Lu Bin shout

"Hit the accelerator!"

And Qin Bu do as he say,they accelerated and hit several zombies but some managed to stay and hold on!

"Damn!"

Lu Bin cursed and look at his guns that is already empty!

He take out his knife and cut all the limbs that are holding on the car!

Liang Xuiying start using her baseball bat but it was useless on limbs so she take a knife cutting the hands who was inserted through the window!

She wanted to vomit again when the hand was cut off and fell on her lap!

She can smell the rotten smell and saw the rotten hand that is already turn gray!

"Master!help!urgh!there is freaking maggots!master!gross!yuck!"

Lu Bin took the hand and throw it out!Liang Xuiying pat her jeans vigorously!

She felt that her body hair is standing because of feeling gross out!.