Chapter 7 (Fighting Again?)

Y/N POV

"Test was so hard!" Gopal exclaimed and the 2 boys nodded in agreement.
"Come on it wasn't that hard" Yaya said and Ying nodded.
"You should've prepared well" Ying pointed at Gopal.
"I kinda agree with them. It wasn't that difficult" I said.

Suddenly Boboiboy's stomach growled making all of us laugh except Boboiboy who looked down in embarrassment.

"Let's go to McDonald's my treat!" I said and they all cheered.

At McDonald's

"I want a large fry,2 chicken burger and 1 coke" Gopal ordered making me look at him in disbelief.
Everyone gave him a 'wtf' look.

"What?" Gopal asked.
"Y/N just pay for a large fry. Rest Gopal will pay" Ying said and I nodded.

"Hey! I don't have money with me" He replied.
"Well, then I'll take 1 chicken burger from your order" said Boboiboy.
"And I'll take his coke" said Fang.

"Hey! You guys can't do that to me!" He whined.
"Why not?" Ying and Yaya asked in unison.
"Cause I am your bestfriend" he replied and again everyone gave him a wtf look except Fang who just showed a middle finger to him.

After few minutes our order arrived and we started digging in while chitchatting a bit.

"So guys. How did you all got your powers? I know you got it from Ochobot since Tok called it a power sphere but is there any story behind it?" I asked.

"Yea, we got our powers from Ochobot. Adudu had Ochobot before and he used Tok's coco to activate him. When Ochobot opened his eyes he first saw me and thought I was the one who activated him so he gave me the powers. But its good that he gave me the powers or else Adudu would've destroyed our planet. He tried to capture Ochobot and harm me so Ochobot also gave powers to Ying,Yaya and Gopal. It took Gopal some time to know his powers" he explained.

"Cool!! What about you Fang?" I asked.
"Well you see Adudu used Fang to capture Ochobot. Fang didn't knew that he had bad intentions so he helped Adudu but when he got to know that Adudu is evil, he helped Ochobot. Adudu was going to harm both of them so Ochobot gave him powers" Boboiboy explained.

"Never knew your name is Fang"

"Huh?"

"She asked me not you dumbo. You always butt in every matter." Fang said and rolled his eyes in annoyance.
"What did you just said!" Boboiboy shouted.
Sparks were coming out of his watch.
Fang was clenching his teeth and shadow was coming out of his watch.

"Hey STOP!! Don't start that again" Ying,Yaya and Gopal tried to stop them.
"Again?" I asked.

"Yea they were enemies before. They used to fight alot and we had to stop them from destroying everything" Ying explained.

"Here a snickers for you" I gave Fang a snickers while he just gave me a confused look.
"You're not you when you're hungry" I said and everyone just laughed except him who just sighed and ate the kitkat.

"Guys lets go to mall tomorrow" Ying suggested and we all nodded.
"Yea it will be fun" Yaya replied.

"So its final that we are going to mall tomorrow. First you'll come to Kokotiam at 2 pm and then we will leave for mall together. Agreed?" Boboiboy asked.
"Agreed!"

NEXT DAY

"Good afternoon Tok Aba" I greeted the old but cool man who was busy washing the cups.
"Good afternoon y/n" He greeted back.

"Boboiboy will be here soon. Till then here, enjoy this special ice chocolate drink" he placed the drink in front of me.
"Thank you Tok"

"Hi Y/N" I turned to my right and saw Ying and Yaya coming towards me.
"Hii" I gave them a smile.
They both sat on the seats.

I was about to take a sip from my drink when
"Tok 1 special ice chocolate please!"
Gopal came out of nowhere making me startle.

"You again startled her Gopal!" Ying pulled his ears.
"Hey- stop it hurts" He cries.
"Let it be Ying" Yaya said and Ying let go of his ears.
"Thanks Yaya oh- Fang is here!" He pointed towards Fang who came and sat beside me.

"Hey Guyss!!" We all saw Boboiboy heading towards us with Ochobot.
"You're late" we all said in unison.
"Hehe sorry~" he sweatdropped.

A/N- Idk why but I prefer Luka over Adrien ×-×