Stand Together

The next day, Kron, with Neera and Damien on either side of him, is standing on a rock in front of the herd.

"We have to keep trying. Our survival, our future is over these rocks. Now let's go home!"

The herd is understandably reluctant about this idea and when Kron sees this, he looks around and upon seeing the two baby Iguanadons standing beside Neera, approaches them. 

"You'll make it, won't you boys."

He says, nudging them forward. 

"Kron, no!"

Damien says, fed up with his idiotic heartless older brother.

"Watch them, they're tough. IF THEY CAN DO IT, SO CAN YOU!"

With that, the herd begins to climb up the rocks, Neera and Damien looking at their brother with disbelieving expressions. Kron nods, satisfied with this, and turns, intending to lead the way, before a shout of,

"KRON!"

distracts him. He turns to see Aladar and Draca running towards them. Neera and Damien smile, happy to see them safe and sound, but their faces fall when they hear what the brothers say next.

"GET THE HERD OUT OF HERE, A CARNOTAUR IS COMING!"

The herd is immediately concerned, bellowing and shuffling, Kron looking around.

"Keep moving."

He orders the herd.

"Stop, we've been to the valley, there's a safer way."

The herd seems very interested in that, Kron growing more and more irritated with the brothers.

"Go on, show 'em."

Kron says, shoving the baby Iguanadons forward.

"Kron, you absolute idiot, listen to him!"

Damien snarls. He's had it up to here with his brother being so heartless.

"Look, we gotta go now."

"Go where, straight to the Carnotaurs?"

"If we hurry we can get around them. YOU CAN'T GET OVER THOSE ROCKS, THERE'S A SHEER DROP ON THE OTHER SIDE!"

Draca bellows. Kron, losing his patience, nearly shoves the babies off the ledge.

"You're gonna kill the herd! We know a way to the valley, and everybody can make it. Now follow us."

Kron, who has now properly lost all sense of reason, charges down, shoving past his brother and sister, who try to hold him back.

"They're staying with me!"

He yells at the brothers, who glare at him, swinging their tails.

"Alright, let's go."

Draca says. Kron then sees red, and charges forward, knocking both brothers off their feet, but Aladar throws him off, starting a battle for the right to lead the herd. Damien and Neera quickly head down, wanting to save the ones they care about.

Kron angrily roars, charging at the brothers, who shove him, making him hit the ground. nearby, Damien and Neera squeeze between two other Iguanadons.

Kron swipes his front foot along the ground, flinging dust and dirt into Draca and Aladar's eyes. As they try to see through the dust, they roar, and Kron swipes at them with his claw, making a decent cut on each of their chests.

Kron then quickly gets up and throws the brothers into the rocks hard and then rises on his hind legs to end their lives, but Damien shoves him aside with a roar, Neera joining in.