Chapter 5: Behave.

I arrive at exactly 10:30 pm, looking my best, i am already starting to feel better

God, my mom looks pissed.

I see her walk up to me quickly as soon as i arrive.

"Are you okay?" What? She's not mad because i am late?

"Your father and i thought something happened to you." She adds and i stay shocked for a second before i speak.

"No i am fine."

I say and she nodds before leaving, i start looking around and i see a lot of unfamiliar faces however there were a lot of handsome guys here.

"Are you looking for Evan?" Ashley asks standing behind me, i turn around and i see her grinning at me.

"Uh- yes." Definitely wasn't.

"He's running late, and he's not answering his phone either, his parents are kind of mad because you too were expected to make an appearance together." She states and i nod.

I couldn't care less.

"Ashley come here, your father wants you to meet some people." My mom says standing a bit far from us.

Ashley looks at me and raises her eyebrows sighing before she leaves as well.

I go to get a drink at the kitchen, as soon as i arrive i see Evan standing there, he looks different?

"Hey" i say and he turns around.

Wait it's not him, i could've sworn it was him from behind, they look so familiar.

"Sorry i mistook you for someone."

He chuckles before he speaks, "you probably know my brother, right?"

I must've looked confused because he second later he continued speaking, "Evan."

I nod and he smiles before walking up to me.

"What's a beautiful girl like yourself doing here? And how do you know my brother?" He asks before taking a sip of alcohol.

"She's not available." I hear a familiar voice behind me and i turn around to see Evan standing right behind me.

"For whom, brother?" Evan's brother asks and he takes a step closer to him before he speaks.

"Anyone but me."

My eyes widen at his words and he grabs my waist still making eye contact with his brother.

"Don't be so tense now." His brother says laughing, "i am Roman by the way." He adds looking at me.