You fight

You fight...

Harry: You wanted him to cut his hair. Only because it was starting to be as long as yours was and it wasn't good. It didn't look right on him. You liked his hair sort of long but not almost half a foot long!

"Harry your hair needs cut"

"No it doesn't why do you keep pressuring me to get it cut"

"Because you're starting to look like a girl"

"Oh so now I'm feminine"

"I didn't saythat"

"But you implied it"

"No I didn't. All is aid was you're hair is getting too long just trim it,"

"Why I don't I just shave it all off would that make you happy"

"That not what I said!" I shout at him

"It's what you implied!" He screams back at you.

"No I just want you to have a nice hair cut you haven't cut it since you were seventeen. You need o do something with it"

"I like my hair"

"Well can't you just trim it down a bit" You walk over to him putting your arms around his neck, kissing the exposed skin that his shirt isn't covering. "For me"

"I don't know"

"There's a reward in it, if you do" You kiss his lips once before looking in his eyes.

"I guess a small trim won't hurt"

Liam: Over him coming home drunk all the time. Every time he came home e was wasted, you are worried about his health. You understand that his kidney is working and everything is okay again but what if it decides to stop again.

"Liam why don't we just stay in tonight" you almost beg him when Niall and Louis offer to take you guys out to the club.

"Oh c'mon (Y/N) lets go out tonight, we've been inside all week" Which isn't a complete lie, you were in all this week but he wasn't. You didnt like drinking. You vowed to never make that mistake because of the one time you went home with a random guy.

"No Li please"

"(Y/N) what has gotten into you"

"I just think you should stay in for once you're always out"

"What's that suppose to mean" Liam never raised his voice at you but this time his voice is a little louder than usual.

"Maybe we should go" Louis says and pats Niall on the back. They dismiss themselves and leave to go anywhere but your house.

"What do you mean I should stay in for once"

"I mean I have been helping you walk every night this week"

"So what are you saying"

"I mean you're always drunk. I'm tired of helping your through the door every time you come home now"

"What is your deal?"

"My deal is I don't want a drunk for a boyfriend"

"Then maybe you don't want a boyfriend at all" He spits and you just stand there.

"Maybe you're right" You grab your coat and storm out of your house.

Louis: About his mouth. He was always getting himself in trouble with management. He was always saying something that would make management scream at him and you.