Parent Series - Baby Food

Harry: You take the spoon and dip it into the small plastic container. Your son sits in the high chair waiting for you. You move the spoon toward him and his mouth opens for you to stick the food in his mouth.

He moves his mouth a few times making some of the food dip from his lips. You take the spoon and swipe it up before he smiles. He points to the spoon and you give him the rest off the spoon.

"You like your veggies huh? Your daddy would be so proud if he was here." You refer to Harry who went out with Liam for a guys day.

Liam: You were at your mothers house with Liam and the baby just waiting for dinner. But you had (Y/D/N) in the high chair waiting for you to feed her. You get out the bananas you bought for her because you fed her the veggies earlier.

"Alright little one lets get these eaten so mum can eat" you start feeding her small spoonfuls of the bananas when your mum walks in.

"(Y/N) you shouldn't feed her fruit first then she won't want to eat the vegetables later"

"I fed her the vegetable earlier. She has to finish her meal. You called so we just came over."

"Oh, well dinner is ready but we won't start until you're done" You give her a few more bites before she turns her head and refuses to eat anymore. You take her from the chair to the table and pat her back while you eat.

"Well she is almost ready for big people food" you say when she burps and you turn her around to sit.

Louis: You opened your mouth to show your son how to let you put the spoon in his mouth so when you scrape the spoon gently against the roof of his mouth, he makes a face and moves his mouth to try and get used to it.

"How's the first attempt."

"Not enough to comment on" you laugh before taking another spoonful and putting it in his mouth. He swallows it and opens his mouth for another bite.

"I think he likes it" Louis nods.

Niall: He was holding him while you were holding the little jar, you were stirring the pureed squash.

"I hate squash" Niall mutters

"Well you hate it but he might like it" you tell him and put the spoon in the jar. You get a little bit and put it in his mouth. He moves his mouth around and then opens his mouth for more. You put more on the spoon and feed him.  "See he likes it"

Zayn: You didn't want to go and buy the baby food you wanted to see if you could make your own. You wanted to let your baby experience everything. Fruit and Vegetable wise that is.

Your mother did that with you, though the stuff in the jar was just as good, you felt it would be cheaper and a better way to feed her if you did it yourself. Zayn liked the idea and he started to suggest all the fruits and veggies he liked too.

"Okay we are gonna try some spinavh and some oranges today! Yes we are!" Zayn coos before putting some.on a spoon. He puts it to her lips and she eats it. She makes a disgusted face but opens her mouth for more. She takes it again then she keeps eating it.

"Well its a yes and a no" Zayn smiles at you