Authors note

Let's make a couple of things clear

1 . This story will contain sexual , physical and mental abuse of a minor. There might be hints of self-harm or suicidal ideations . if those topics are a trigger , don't click the big orange button . I don't want this book to be a reason for a breakdown ; Believe me when I say your brain is perfectly capable of spiraling into a breakdown without any help .

2 . Most of my characters aren't going to be that nice . there isn't going to be much fluff . I want to ease them into forming an bond . so be patient , I promise you character development .

3 . I am a feminist and an ally of the LGBTQ community , but you will find traces that might suggest otherwise . I am not my characters and ; No I am not hiding behind a mask to spread hatred I am just giving you reasons to hate a character , before I make you fall in love with them .

4. There will be corporal punishment used and most of the time it will be crossing the line .Honey , they are in the mafia . I don't agree with hitting children but my characters find it Quick and efficient .

5 . There isn't going to be a proper uploading schedule for a while , please tolerate it .

6 . There might be spelling and grammatical errors , please point out the one's you find .

7 . I am not a great writer , I might not even be a decent writer but I do have dreams to venture into the field of writing . This is my first proper attempt at writing , unless you consider bad poetry . I might not enjoy criticism , but it is an evil necessity . I will take criticism , it doesn't have to be constructive , but if your goal is to spread pure hatred then you shall be blocked .