CHAPTER 1

Waking up 10 minutes late has turned my life inside out ,  upside down and left side right . The way I organized the words didn't make sense , but a message was conveyed ; now that's how I feel as try to comprehend the words said by the police officer . That I was kidnapped and some shit and how the dude staring at me , rather creepily is my biological brother . I considered running out of the police station , but common sense stepped in , it was not going to work . I will eventually come up with a way escape .My bio bro seemed gullible .

He smiled at me as the police officer wrapped up telling monotonous details I already knew . how they are trying to track down my fake family, and it is at my best interest that the court decided I move in with my bio bros . It was not in my best interest , they needed to wash their hands of me. They hands are covered with mud , each speck being an case . to them I was just another  speck of mud .

Now I am on a plane to Italy , he isn't as gullible as I thought he would be , the moment the officers left , he turned into a different human and a lot more people were introduced , they apparently were bodyguards . My bio bro did my introduction  for me  in what sound like Italian . I pulled my jacket closer to my body . it didn't help with the heat , but I felt safer ; feeling the cold blade against my skin . he muttered something in Italian . I was thrown in a car followed by being thrown in a plane . the privet kind . Then I threw myself onto the food . I knew I was getting some looks , but man was the food good . My fake fam is missing , I am being moved to a different country to live with my bio bros , and if stuffing 3 kit Kat into my mouth followed by a spoon of Nutella helps me forget ; its rather easy to conclude this action will be repeated .

He hasn't spoken a word to me yet and honestly I don't mind . I knew Onyon will come and retrieve me . My fake fam is missing , that's what the officer said well that's a load of bullshit . this dude who I share blood with had something to do with it . Onyon will find me and take me back . and I am going to make it a hell lot easier for him as I am going to make sure my bio bros won't want me . they will give me away with pleasure . I thought of making plans for  an escape but it would make it harder for Onyon to track me as long as I am with them he has a sure short location . So he better come get me as turning others life into a living hell is a lot of work .

Eventually I was placed in a car , by this dude my bio bro seemed to like and I could see why . he had one of those face , like they have been sculpted to keep smiling . I liked him instantly . He attempted to  make conversation with me and I love an excuse to talk . Nothing about my life being thrown into the a whirl pool was discussed . His name was john onyx which surprised me , since I received this piece of information and him insisting that I call him john and not Mr. Onyx , I had to watch my tongue , I always associated the name john with people who were assholic ; assholic a word used for people who were not just an occasional asshole but people addicted to being assholes .asshole who tie to your bed while you gag on the cloth stuffed in your mouth so that they can fuck you with no interruptions , starve you for a couple of days then call you fat when you try to gobble up that one slice of bread . The kind that makes sure that they're wife is oblivious to the fact that this is happening under the roof that she shares with him .

I knew there was no way that assholic john was my father . but I did truly believe Sarah was my mother , well that was before I heard her quoting a price on my life . three million dollars was the price of the oil which will be used to slide me into the hands of my bio bros , once those voices left I heard john tell her that he would have let them take me for a couple hundred and Sarah affectionately adding that " I wasn't even worth that" . I was supposed to be in school when this exchange happened , but I woke up late and decided school wasn't worth it that day . I wish I was in that boring math's lecture, I wish I never heard those words slip out of Sarah's mouth . I would still be living this moment even if I went to school , the only difference is that I would be  plotting plans , tracking ways to leap into Sarah's arms .

John....I am going to call him onyx , pulled me out of my thoughts by snapping his fingers . even through the drops of water that pricked my eyes I could make out an mansion . I wasn't surprised . my bio bros were rich . the privet jet , bodyguards and the fancy cars did give it away . onyx led me in , my bio bro #1 entered a couple minutes late , muttered something to onyx and disappeared up the stairs . onyx led me into a living room and asked me to make myself comfy . I chose not to collapse on a couch , it would be silly to let my guards down just yet . since the last two days I was treated like an object just placed here and there and I have a feeling that following instructions blindly will be something I will be doing a lot at this place . ''so what's my next order'' I questioned ''to meet sukaz ''onyx responded . ''sukaz is ....'' , and before I could finish my question '' the oldest of your brothers '' onyx answered . onyx left not before giving me one of his warmest smile . I tried grasp to on to that warmth . when sukaz walked in , it felt as if he brought in the cold with him . I looked right into his eyes ; being afraid wasn't really an option . his eyes were black , so black that I wondered how he even saw through them .