CHP 59

After the haldi function bon was getting ready for the marriage.

Bondita's look

Bondita's look

Manorma's look

Manorma's look

Anirudh and som were already present in the hall waiting for their bride's arrival.

Soon first bondita was bought in pidi and did seven rounds around anirudh then manorma was bought and did the same thing.

After completing seven rounds, bondita and manorma together moved the betel leaves from their face and threw it either side of them. 

Well our dear barrister babu and doctor babu were so lost in their bride that they almost forgot about their surroundings even about their marriage.

While our dear BRC was getting confused about whom he should bring out of their lalala world first...anirudh or som?

He was standing in between both the couple and looking at them confusingly.

Not finding any other way he shouted on top of his lungs.

"RATTTTT!"

While anirudh and som too shouted fearfully

"WHERE IS IT?"

"Oh god I never knew that my both dada's are afraid of rat haan" batuk said smriking

"BATUK!!!"

Anirudh and som shouted

"What? Atleast show some mercy on the dada's who are lifting my boudi's. They must be tried, dada's you both have your whole life to stare at your wife" batuk said rolling his eyes

"Wait a minute! Batuk do you think we are fat?" Bondita asked angrily

"No no no no boudi's I didn't mean it shotti, all I wanted to say is that time is running we should start the wedding now" he said before pinching his throat 

Bondita narrowed her eyes and nodded in yes

Soon Bondita and manorma stood up from the pidi and took garlands.

Anirudh looked at bondita mischievous while bondita thought that maybe he will tease her but to her shock he didn't instead he kneeled down in front of her.

Everyone except ksj, batuk and binoy around them gasped loudly as it was first time they saw a man kneeling in front of his wife but what shocked them more was that bondita too kneeled down in front of him.

Anirudh and RC family looked at her confusingly

"You always said that girls and boys are equal then why should you only kneel? We are equal in everything..." she said smiling

While anirudh felt overwhelmed by her words but they can't exchange their garland like this so anirudh made her stood up and exchange their garland three time.

In sampradan ( Kanya daan),

It was sumati ma who did the Kanya daan of both bondita and manorma.

In yagna,

Both the couples did what they were told.

In saptapadi ( phera ),

Anirudh stood up and offered his hand to bondita while she smiled and held his hand, promising to hold his hand like this forever.

They did all the seven rounds around the holy fire although the pandit ji said all the promises of seven rounds but our dear anidita already made their own promises...promises of love.

In Anjali,
( This is the ritual in which the couple offer puffed rice to the fire of the holy fire. )

In sindur daan,

It was the last and the main ritual in the wedding.

Anirudh took a pinch of sindoor and looked away before applying it over bondita's maang while a woman drapped her shoulder with a new banarasi saree and the same goes with manorma.

And with this their wedding was done peacefully...

.

.

Finally....posted🥹

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Till then bye bye