CHP 61

Manorma thanked the lady who gave her the gift and looked at bondita who was clutching her saree, she understood that something was wrong.

"Bondita..." she wishpered

Bondita looked at her while manorma raised her eyebrow.

Bondita gave her the letter while manorma too got angry after looking at the letter but somehow controlled it.

"Bondita relax, we will find out some way but for now don't let anyone get suspicious about us" she wishpered while bondita nodded in yes

They were unknown about the fact that someone already saw them and got suspicious about them.

In night,

Bondita was sitting in the middle of the bed and waiting for anirudh as it is their suhagraat.

Soon anirudh entered the room and sat beside her before locking the door. He lifted the veil from her face but she kept looking down.

"Bondita..." he said before holding her chin and making her look at him

He saw that she was somewhat disturbed or tensed about something but what?

He didn't knew why she was so tensed that she was playing with her fingers.

"Bondita is there something you want to inform me?" He asked calmly while she nodded

"Pati babu I know you must have been waiting for this night for so long but...but pati babu can you give me some time, I mean I think I am not ready for it.

But if you want it then I won't stop you shotti" she said pinching her throat

"Stupid...you didn't need to get so tensed about it bondita, I will never ever touch you without your permission. If you are not ready then we won't do it, let's get to bed hmm" he said before cupping her face and kissed her forehead

He went inside the bathroom and changed while bondita got changed outside the bathroom.

They both got laid in bed and slept hugging each other except bondita.

She was looking at anirudh.

"I am sorry pati babu, I destroyed our beautiful night but believe me it was really important to do so otherwise your bondita won't be able to complete her mission.

I can't get weak now nor can I get pregnant until and unless I complete my mission but I promise you that after my mission gets completed we will share a beautiful night together.

I really hope I could tell you about me being a krantikari" she thought and kissed his forehead before drifting to sleep

Next morning,

In Mansom's room,

"Bondita what's our next plan?" Mano asked to bondita who was looking outside the window

"We have to go in our camp area first and discuss it with other's before executing our plan. I swear didi this time I won't leave them alive. Now that everything is changing girls are getting their rights, respects...pleople have stopped selling their wife, daughters in brothels.

And because of this the brothels are not getting girls for their business, so now they are kidnapping girls and forcing them to be a prostitute. Although girls are getting their rights but still once a girl enters the brothel, no one accepts them even after getting out of the brothel.

Didi this sheeshmahal have crossed all the limits of my patience now..." bondita said clutching her fist

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye