𝄞 09 | Home

No matter how much I stare at my ceiling, it won't change much of anything. A part of me keeps wanting to shout at the back of Asher to tell me what the hell is going on. Instead, I'm in my bed at my mom's house. It's been years since she died. Why do I still call it my mom's house? It's mine and my brother's house, even though I'm the only one who lives here. But somehow the lonely house still feels like my mother's. Asher created a whirlwind of thoughts in my head. I pull out my journal from my bag and start bashing down words.

Hours later, I get a four am text from Zoey.

Zoey: I'm downstairs, meet you in the living room.

She's sitting cross leg at the living room coffee table. I sat next to her with my journal.

"Did you have fun?" I didn't want to know more if she wasn't ready to tell me. Some of the people she's been with haven't been out yet and it's not her place to tell me the play-by-play if they aren't.

"Yes," she says with a smile, drawing her knees up to her chest. I always take the time out to make physical contact with Zoey. She's been in this no-man zone with her bisexuality. Everyone takes it as she's interested in them when, if she was interested in them, she's upfront. She can be very contained. I put my arm around her.

"I'm happy you had a good time. Keep having a good time if you can!" I tried not to make it sound too weird, but I failed, which of course resulted in a round of giggles and snorts from both of us. We dove in together through my journal and her notes. It was time to figure out what song we were covering for the live show's first competition. My mother's organ was going to get a workout tonight. The first show of the competition was coming, but I kept thinking, why didn't I tell Zoey about kissing Asher? I told her about my high school boyfriend who took me to prom being nice. Had sex with me being nice and how it wasn't that good. How I wish he was upfront about not being interested in me anymore. I mean, I spent most of my time with my mother, who was sick. It was understandable. Once she got really sick, I checked out and was all about taking care of my mother. But it hurt so bad when he didn't just tell me he was into a different girl now. I never hesitated once to tell Zo about that. I tell her everything normally.  But why didn't I tell her about Asher and me?

A/n: I'm currently grinding out the release for tomorrow's Finding Noah. I'm so nervous.  I hope y'all enjoy it. Also, thank you to those who have been sharing The Tour and leaving comments. Wattpad doesn't let me reply to everything anymore due to spam filters. So, I've been trying to do two or 3 replies before the spam filter kicks in.  I'm not sure if I want to be a professional righter yet. I do know I like Asher, Noah, Tari, and B. I have other char I'd love to share. I'm so glad your enjoying so far. See you next show.