Chapter 5

(Cain's enclosure)
Cain is seen sleeping in the forest. He doesn't have much to do other than just fight these dinosaurs. The park has been open for two weeks and Cain has quickly become one of the main attractions. They would bring in strong dinosaurs for him to fight against while the people would just watch. Claire had tried stopping this but Simon had already agreed to Henry Wu's plan. But right now there weren't any dinos he had to fight so he spent his time sleeping however he was woken up by a roar he had never heard before.

Cain:"What was that?"

He asks himself. It wasn't that T-Rex he usually hears that's for sure. He waited a few more minutes but there was just silence. Cain was curious as to what made that noise so he got up and he started walking to the direction. Cain was walking through the forest until a Carnotaurus jumped on him.

 Cain was walking through the forest until a Carnotaurus jumped on him

Carnotaurus
Height:12 feet.
Adult.

Cain:"Where did you come from?!"

He starts shaking his body trying to throw it off but 3 more show up. The Carnotaurus was bitting him but Cain had managed to grab it's tail with it's teeth. He threw it to the ground before bitting into it's neck. Killing it instantly infront of the other Carnotaurus. He looked at them before roaring at them. The others back away but own fo them roars back and it charges at him. It tries to jump on him like the last one but Cain smacks it through a tree with his tail.
He turns to the rest of the Carnotaurus who had fled. Cain turned around and the Carnotaurus was on the ground and it's leg looked broken.

Cain:"You had tried to ambush me"

He says stepping on it's leg causing it to try in pain. Cain then bits it's head off. He eats the head before walking away.

Cain:"These Carnotaurus are starting to get our of hand"

He continues walking but there was nothing. He sighs before walking back into the forest.

Cain:"It sure does get lonely"

Cain stops in his tracks and he starts looking around.

Cain:"I thought I heard something"

A dinosaur roared through the forest he is in and he starts walking to It's direction. After a few minutes of walking he arrives at the source of the noise. There he saw a triceratops on the ground and it was surrounded by a pack of allosaurus were surrounding it. Normally Cain wouldn't bother interfering but he was very nice today. He walks out of the trees and the dinosaurs immediately notice his presence. There were 3 allosaurus.

 There were 3 allosaurus

Allosaurus.
Height:16 feet.
Adult.

They turn their attention towards him and they roar trying to intimidate him. Cain however does not back down and he does the same. Having no other choice the dinosaurs charge Cain. The first one tried bitting into him but he moved back and he swiped it's face with it's long claws. The Allosaurus fell to the ground and a second one tried sneaking up on him but Cain noticed. When it pounced Cain grabbed it's neck with his hands before throwing it to the ground and stomping bon it's head. He removes his leg and it was covered in blood while the Allosaurus head was completely crushed.

Cain:"Ew"

Allosaurus:"Rooaarrgggghhh!!"

The other Allosaurus roars in anger as it charges at Cain blindly. It bites into his arm and Cain roars in pain. He throws it scratches it with his other arm but it doesn't let go it only bites harder. Cain started clawing deeper into it's face and he didn't stop until it's grip was completely lose. Eventually it loosened it's grip and it's body fell limp. It fell to the ground and Cain turned to Triceratops.

 It fell to the ground and Cain turned to Triceratops

Triceratops.
Height:15 feet.
Adult.

The triceratops was trapped under a fallen tree. It seemed like those allosaurus had set a trap for it. Cain walks closer to it and it flinches. Cain gets close enough and the triceratops closes it's eyes. Cain grabs the tree and he throws it away freeing the triceratops. The triceratops opens it's eyes and it stands up. It looks at Cain but he was already walking away.

Triceratops:"W-wait!"

It ran after him. Cain however did not stop he continued walking that is until the triceratops got infront of him.

Cain:"What do you want!"

He says aggressively.

Triceratops:"I want to thank you for saving my life"

Cain:"I did it cause I was in a good mood. Don't think I'll do it again next time"

Cain starts walking but the triceratops gets infront of him.

Cain:"Your starting to get on my nerves"

Triceratops:"Wait don't go yet. I want to repay you"

Cain stops and he stares at the triceratops.

Cain:"How do you intend to repay me?"

Triceratops:"Well. Oh I know! I can be your friend and I can help you with anything you want"

Cain:"You want to be my friend?"

The triceratops nods. Cain starts laughing.

Cain:"That's hilarious!"

He continues laughing.

Cain:"What makes you think I need any friends?"

He asks her.

Triceratops:"W-well you are the most feared dinosaur here and it doesn't look like you have any friends. You only have people who fear you or enemies"

Cain:"Well your not wrong about that"

Triceratops:So wouldn't it be nice to have someone you can rely on to be there for you?"

Cain:"........."

Cain stands in silence. The triceratops did have a point he only had enemies. He couldn't even sleep well at night since almost everything in this enclosure wants him dead. Cain sighs and he looks at the triceratops.

Cain:"You have one chance. Mess it up and your dead"

The triceratops was overjoyed.

Trisha:"Trust me you won't regret! I'm Trisha by the way new friend"

Cain:"Cain"

Cain starts walking away and Trisha follows him closely.

Cain:"Aren't you going to leave me alone?"

Trisha shakes her head.

Trisha:"Nope!"

Cain:'I think I made a huge mistake"