Chapter 27 ~Sealing The Curse Mark~

Her POV

"Sasuke Uchiha, maybe you should come along to the infirmary, too, and let us treat your injuries." That guy looks stupid. I mean, he's staring at one direction! His eyes don't move at all! Stupid creep.

"I think you're out of your league with this one." Kakashi said, and finally, the creepy dude's eyes moved for the very first time!

"I'll look after him."

"Okay. Up you go. You're coming with me. We've got to seal that curse mark. You, too." Kakashi said once more, looking at me.

"Before the preliminaries are over? I wanna' see who gets to go on to the finals." Sasuke said, and I just smirked. He sounds like a child, more like a baby to be specific.

"Forget it." That would be Kakashi.

"But-!!"

"And don't even think of arguing. *K.... Laughing her ass off* If we leave it any longer, who knows...? It may be too late. I've already caught you enough slack as it is. Come on. Let's go. Come with us as well." Kakashi said, looking at me, I just smirked as I removed my mask.

"And what if I don't want to?"

-FEW MINUTES LATER-

"WHAT THE FREAKING HELL?!? NO EIFFIN' WAY!!" I yelled in shock, embarrassment, and anger, as my cheeks burned. Kakashi looked boredly at me with that eye of his, and sighed. As for Sasuke, well, he already got his shirt off. Dammit. Kakashi's unbelievably telling me to remove my cloak and shirt! That bastard!

"You have to remove it. I need to seal your curse mark as well."

"Just freaking seal it with my freaking clothes on!"

"That's impossible."

-FEW MINUTES LATER-

I remained silent as Kakashi wrote things on my back, my face as red as hell. Good thing, he wrote just on my back, and not.... In front. I'll seriously kick his freaking pervert ass if he does. I'm currently beside Sasuke, covering my chest with my cloak. I glanced at the said boy, and he just glared at me.

"Why the freaking hell are you glaring at me?! After all the damn trouble I've been through just to give you some of my damn chakra during your damn fight, you're freaking doing this to me?! What the hell, man?!!"

"You gave him chakra?" Kakashi suddenly asked in surprise, and I nodded.

"Yeah, I did. Why don't you ask him? I bet he felt tons of energy suddenly appearing in his every freaking nerve during his freaking fight." I said with my eyes burning hot with flames, and Sasuke rolled his.

"That's just impossible. That wasn't from you."

"Believe what you want to believe, jerk." I muttered under my breath.

-SECONDS LATER-

"Curse Sealing!" Kakashi exclaimed, and placed both of his palms on mine and Sasuke's curse marks. I screamed when an unbearable pain shot and remained in that part. Same goes for the bastard beside me.

"BASTARD!! IT FREAKING HURTS!!!!" I yelled, tearing up a little, and bit my lower lip as all the writings on my body and on the floor near me dashed towards my mark. When it was done, I fell face-first on the ground as Sasuke panted like a dog. Curse this freaking—

"There. Now the next time those curse marks start acting up, the seals should keep it in check. But remember, this curse sealing technique is only as strong as both of you are. It derives its power from the strength of your will. If that will ever weakens, if you ever begin to doubt yourselves, the curse will be unleashed." I heard Kakashi say. I also heard Sasuke fall on the floor beside me.

"Amazing. Too tired to even argue."

I forcefully pushed myself up with both hands, and the cloak covering my chest accidentally fell. Oh damn.

"My, how you've grown..... To think you've become strong enough to perform the curse sealing technique."

My eyes widened. That voice is awfully familiar. Don't tell me...?

I immediately wore my cloak, did it in a split second, and zipped it close as well, looking behind me.

"You...." Kakashi said, and my eyes widened once more when I saw the figure where the dark voice came from. He must be the one who gave us these curse marks. Yes, it was him.

"Long time no see, Kakashi."

"Orochimaru...."

"You bastard!!" I yelled, and threw the twin kunai knife at him, which I kept hidden in the back pocket of my shorts. As expected, this tongue freak dodged it, and smirked at me. Kakashi looked at me, shock.

"You're still awake?"

"Of course..... Just kidding." I said, and lied down, my head resting on Sasuke's back.

"I'm gonna' take a nap."

-MINUTES LATER-

"Hahahahahahhahahahaha!!"

A vein popped on my forehead as I opened my eyes. That stupid tongue freak. I was having a peaceful nap! I stretched my arms, and stood up, a bit better compared to what I was feeling awhile ago after that sealing thing. In front of me, Kakashi has a ball of light with lightning bolts, or whatever you call those stripes, striking in different directions, coming from it, in his hand. What the hell is that? It's annoying me, its sound to be exact.

"Funny, isn't it?" He asked, and I just raised my eyebrow. What the hell is going on here? Are they having a fight or something?

"Poor Kakashi. All your noble efforts—" I stared into space as I zoned out. The two are currently having a chat, that's why, I don't bother listen. I picked my back pack up, which was on the ground awhile ago, and placed my shirt and inner clothing, you know what those are, inside of it. I wore my hood and mask. Then, I took my scissors from the pocket of my bag. I blinked twice when the tongue freak suddenly turned around, and walked away. So that's it? Just talk, and no battle? Man. What a coward. Oh wait.... I wanna' play!

"Hey, tongue freak! I want to play!!" I yelled, and Kakashi just gasped. The creep chuckled, and turned around once more, smirking at me.

"Another game of yours?"

"Another?"

"Hell yeah! And this time, I'll make sure that there will be a winner!!" I said, grinning. Both of them can't see my expression because of my mask.

"Leave us." Kakashi said all of a sudden, and I just glared at him.

"What the hell, man?! Can't you see that we're about to play?! If you're scared out of your wits, then don't join our game, and just simply sit back and watch. This game is only for experts like me, those people who are still beginners can't play this." I said, smirking like an idiot. The tongue freak laughed once more.

"You got a nice student, Kakashi. I want her as well."

"What the..... Hell...? Go and marry a damn snake, you jerk! You want me? I'll give you what you want after I shove my scissors down your throat and up your rotten ass!"

"LEAVE US!!"

"Don't be such a grandpa, Kakashi. Hey! You really are a coward! Escaping from a guy like me!" The snake disappeared before I could even do anything.

"It's your fault! Ugh! We were about to play! Stupid grandpa."

"I better go."

"H-Hey!! Don't leave me here!"

"Stay here and rest."

"No! If you leave me here, I'll honestly play with Sasuke's organs!" I yelled, and Kakashi just sweatdropped, releasing a long sigh of defeat. I'm honest. If I get bored in here, I'll kill him.

But.... I'm quite aware that I really can't land a blade on him....... But nah. Nobody knows that except for him and I.

"Fine."