SEVENTEEN

"Have you seriously been down here looking at dusty rubbish?" Riven asked.

Poppy's mood turned even more sour, as to why she hasn't even acknowledged the boy. She tried sending a text to the group chat with her, Terra, and Freya who decided to disrupt her alone time, only for it not to send because there was no signal.

The girl also didn't trust Beatrix. She knew way too much about dark magic. Or was it because she's Riven's side chick who is turning him into this person she didn't like. She didn't care. She just hated her. 

"People who think history is rubbish are rubbish. Don't be rubbish. Maybe it was just a bit of foreplay." Beatrix explained.

Poppy rolled her eyes. "People who think reading up about history willingly are rubbish. People who start a fake rumor are also rubbish." The girl said, staring right at Riven before she walked past everyone.

"He's right. We aren't. But we were alone, which was pleasant." Bloom said, following behind the girl.

"Oh, an emotional affair. That's actually much worse."

Poppy met with a locked door that she tried kicking down which she was unsuccessful with.

"What has that door ever do to you?" Riven jokes, assumed as he watches the girl try kicking the door down.

"I have to release my anger towards you on something. This door would do."

Riven sighed. "Ok. What did I do?"

Poppy scoffed. "That fact that you don't know really tells me enough."

"You saw the video."

"Saw it. Tagged in it. Pretty much engraved in my brain."

"Look I didn't mean any of it." Riven tried saying causing the girl to shake her head.

"You know I really thought you changed. That that party meant something to the both of us."

"And it did for me." Riven said.

"But yet you said those things." Poppy choked on her words.

"Yeah and I didn't mean it. I was drunk and high and all of the above."

Poppy shook her head. "Drunk words are sober words. Remember when you said that to me when you told me you loved me, drunk out of your mind."

Riven sighed. He knew he fucked up. He shouldn't have even left the girl when his friends texted him to hangout. Maybe then he wouldn't even be in this mess.

"I don't need help from someone who posted a video mocking both my friends." Poppy heard the redhead say, causing her attention to turn to the others.

"Look, I know the video was extra, but I didn't say anything. I was a bystander. If you really want to be mad at one of us, consider the douchebag who's been telling everyone you're a changeling." Beatrix explained.

The way the girl just said that without any remorse scared the hell out of the girl. Which is why she needed to get out of here.

"Why am I not surprised." Poppy said to the boy as she made her way out of the room and out of the building.

She hated how the boy had changed into someone she didn't like. It was like he was this different person ever since he started hanging out with Beatrix. 

She hated it. And she hated herself more because she didn't know how to get him back. 

✄-----------------------------

OOOH RIVEN WHEN WILL YOU LEARN

BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE, ANYONE ELSE WANNA SEE POPPY KICK HIS AND DANE'S BUTT??