Chapter 2: Pain

Toby ran and ran out of that forest and along the streets. There's a place he needed to get to immediately. A few moments of running later he witnessed something. A bus station. Might not be the best idea in his situation, but it's not like he had a choice. After crossing the street, Toby read the schedule to figure out a bus connection to where he needed to go and just in the right moment the bus arrived and to Toby's luck the bus was empty. He received a bus ticket from the mental hospital in case he wanted to do something, like going into the city. Supervised of course. Toby showed the ticket to the bus driver and then quickly walked to the back of the bus to sit down there. Surprisingly the bus driver didn't recognize him as Ticci Toby and just started driving.

About one and a half hours later Toby arrived. As soon as the bus stopped he hurried to leave the bus. The driver said goodbye to him, but Toby didn't react and started running. Gladly, it didn't take him long until he found what he was looking for. A forest. But not just any forest. THE forest.
The boy went into it and after walking a couple of meters he saw familiar faces.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in." Brian aka. Hoodie said.
"Hello there, stranger." Kate greeted and went closer to Toby to give him a kiss. Tim took a blow of his cigarette "We almost thought we're never going to see you again."

{Disclaimer: I know that Tim, Brian and Kate are from the slender verse, not from creepypasta. I'm still including them because I like that crossover. Still I'm using their ORIGINAL versions. No twink masky, no cheesecake, no Toby annoying masky, no Brian being a total ass. None of those weird ass headcanons. Hope you still enjoy.}

"How did ya get out?" Kate asked with her arms wrapped around Toby and chewing some gum that she stole from a kid earlier. He was about to answer that question as suddenly the four of them were hearing loud static noises. "Welcome home, son." Toby looked up to see him, The Slender Man, standing in front of him. "It's good to be- F- FUCKING- back.." the boy said.

Kate grabbed Toby's face and kissed him again. "Come on, we got some poutine and maple syrup extra for you!" She smiled and grabbed Toby's hand to lead him inside the ancient-looking building in front of them. The Slender Man's home is not really something to call 'home'. There's nothing but a few ugly, rusty beds in there. No bathroom, no kitchen. If they need food or drink, they need to steal. If they need to use the toilet or shower, they either need to go somewhere in the forest or break into a house.

When Kate and Toby reached their bedroom, he didn't hesitate to take a bottle of maple syrup and pour it down his throat. Just the right thing after halfway running a marathon. Kate giggled and sat down on the bed. "Did I have any competition while you were in that hell hole?" She asked as Toby was swallowing the maple syrup and licked his lips. "N- No. I JUST F- FUCKED SOME P- PUSSIES." He let out, because of his tourettes, then he casually took some fries from the poutine and ate it. Kate smiled a little bit. "Well at least you were balling pussies. I was worried you'd become a faggot too, like Mr. Cigarettes and Mr. Window fall."
Toby suddenly started choking on the fries and coughed.
"Woah, are you alright?" Kate asked with a giggle and stood up to hit Toby on the back. He was still coughing, so he grabbed the maple syrup and drank a lot of it until the coughing stopped. "What was it? The slur? Because Tim and Brian are your daddy figures? Or did you bang asses and suck dicks too?" She asked with a mocking voice and a smirk. "I- I- I h- have to p- piss." Toby said and hurried to leave the room and the building before he's spilling things that he doesn't want Kate or anyone else to know about. Kate looked after Toby with a smirk and laughed.

"The Person you're calling is not available at the time. Please leave a message-"
Jeff threw his phone away and let out a scream. "FUUUCK!" He yelled and kicked against a bench that was outside of the forest. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME, ASSHOLE?!" He let himself drop on the ground and grabbed his hair. For a few seconds he was crying, but then it turned into laughing coming from a psychopath. "I swear to Satan, Liu, if you really committed suicide, I'm gonna kill you." He whispered to himself as he then noticed a person walking by, a girl, that went to pick up his phone from the ground. She had brown hair that was tied into a bun, brown eyes, she was wearing a crop top and a very short skirt. "Is that yours?" She asked and handed Jeff the phone that had a split screen now. Jeff took the phone and didn't say anything.