She Knows

"I'm not your anything," Harry spat, glaring daggers at James and then moving his gaze to Remus. 

The werewolf was staring at him in shock, or horror. Most likely both. 

"Harry," the man started, "My name is Remus-"

"Lupin," Harry finished, "Remus Lupin. The famous marauder, the infamous werewolf." 

Harry smirked as Lupin gaped, "How do you-"

"Oh I know most things Lupin. I assure you that you have no secret that my father hasn't already told me." 

Lupin frowned and looked at James, "But James is your Father."

Harry lounged back on his seat as though it was a throne, "I think you'll find that fact is incorrect," he said, smirking at Dumbledore. "Your friends here just figured that one out." 

Lupin looked towards Potter and Black, "What does he mean?" 

Dumbledore answered calmly, "I believe a blood adoption has been made, linking Harry to Tom Riddle through a dark ritual." 

Harry resisted the insane urge to laugh as Lupin stood frozen with shock, "You mean You-Know-Who is..." 

"My Father?" Harry asked, "Yes Lupin, you're correct." 

Harry had imagined this event many a time. It wasn't that he imagined himself being captured, that was always low on his worries. He had always yearned to see the horror in the Order's eyes when they realised who Harry had become. When they realised that he wasn't theirs anymore. He was seeing that horror in Remus Lupin's eyes now, and he revelled in it. Harry knew that his father would do anything to get him back, so he may as well have a bit of fun during his...visit. 

"You're on his side?" Lupin breathed, his eyes flicking to James before resting on Harry, "You're with You Know Who?"

Harry laughed, "Well seeing as though he's my father I should think that question answers itself rather nicely."

Harry watched as James paled noticeably at Harry calling Voldemort his father. Harry smirked. 

"You've killed people," James said, "My own son, a murderer." 

Harry turned on his chair and fought against his bonds, making James jump back, "I am not your son," Harry snarled, his face contorted in rage. 

James was suddenly brought back to the night that Harry killed the Death Eater. He remembered thinking that he had never seen such rage in the eyes of Lily, the eyes that were now glaring at him. 

"I think it would be best if we show young Mr Po- excuse me, if we show Harry to one of the rooms upstairs," Dumbledore said calmly. 

Harry watched as James took a deep breath and looked away from Harry, "I'll side along him shall I?" James said. 

Harry smirked as Dumbledore nodded and James walked over to Harry cautiously. James went to put his hand on Harry's shoulder, but in a flash, Harry grasped onto the knife in his belt and slashed upwards, breaking his bonds. He stood up and kicked the chair away from him, pointing the knife towards James. 

"I'd like my wand back please," Harry said, cocking his head to the side. 

"Poppy, leave," Dumbledore said softly. 

The terrified nurse who had barley moved since she healed Harry cast a glance at Dumbledore before disapparating. 

"My wand Potter," Harry said, "I won't ask again."