twelve, nothing

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆  chap 12
cardigan, a sadie sink fanfiction

"dance with me." aurora smiled, holding out her hands for sadie to hold onto. sadie wasn't exactly thrilled rue was just brushing things off like they hadn't happened. but it didnt matter. she was here with her and not with holly so who was she to complain?

sadie grabbed rue's hands. swaying with her to the music.

"theres nothing, like doing nothing, with you." aurora lip synced to nothing by bruno major.

sadie's face turned red, with the biggest grin on her face, she hugged rory.

"why didn't you tell me about holly?" sadie asked her, pulling back from the hug.

rory sighed, "she threatened to dox vi's face and number if i didnt hang out with her. we were barely even friends, most of the time we were together she was on my phone. i dont- i dont know why."

the redhead sighed, she went over to her bed and grabbed her phone, showing rory the messages between her and "rue."

rory took the phone from her, scrolling through what holly had said to sadie.

"sadie this wasn't me." rue shook her head, hoping sadie believed her.

"i know. it didnt seem like you." sadie shoved her hands in her pockets.

"i'm not her girlfriend." i wanna be yours though. rue thought.

"i know rue." rue. rory loved it when sadie called her that.

rory walked towards sadie, grabbing her face and kissing her deeply. sadie pulled away though, shaking her head.

"no." sadie gave her a sad smile, "not right now."

aurora stepped back, swaying her hands at her side, "oh." was all she said.

"i'm gonna go." rory grabbed her phone, looking at the floor, walking out of the room.

"rue!" sadie chased after her, but she was already out of the house. sadie watched aurora pull out of the driveway and speed down the road.

"fuck." sadie sighed.

aurora | roryy
god im so stupid bro

> ro's lover <3 | sadiesink
rue come back please

authors note
lmao! ☺️