fifteen, cardigan

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆  chap 15
cardigan, a sadie sink fanfiction

rue laid still in sadie's grip. she'd stayed the night, only because sadie asked her to.

sadie woke, her eyes fluttered open. a short breath escaped her lips when she saw rory's blonde hair draped over her eyes. her eyes travelled to her lips.

"its rude to stare angel." rue whispered, making sadie's cheeks turn bright red.

"shut up." she murmured, grabbing rue's waist, pulling her in.

rue opened her eyes, looking directly at sadie's blue orbs. she leaned in but sadie moved her head away, "morning breath."

rue rolled her eyes, grabbing sadie's chin. she pressed a short, chaste kiss against her lips.

sadie groaned, digging her head into rue's neck.

rue laughed, wrapping her arms around the girl.

"go on a date with me?" rue asked sadie.

sadie smiled, "i promised, didn't i?"

aurora beamed, "yes! yes you did!"

she paused, listening to the lyrics play in the background. "this song reminds me of you." rue commented, the song was cardigan by taylor swift.

"how so?" sadie glanced at her from the bed.

"specifically the part "and when i felt like i was an old cardigan, under someones bed, you put me on and said i was your favorite""

"that doesn't answer my question love"

"every day before i met you was so difficult. and then you answered and everything felt so easy"

sadie looked up from her phone, looking at rue, "gay" she said.

rue groaned, chucking a stuffed animal at sadie's head.

"hey!" sadie smiled, "come here."

rue listened, walking over to the bed. she sat down in front of sadie, who was propped up against the headboard.

sadie put her hand on the back of aurora's neck, she pulled her closer so she was as close to her as she could get.

"same for me." sadie looked at rory, "meeting you made me feel like i could breathe again."

"and you called me gay"

"die"

"oh im rubbing off on you huh?"

"shut up"

"no"

sadiesink_

tagged: roryysink

tagged: roryysink

sadiesink_ my girl <33

roryysink your girl?
> sadiesink_ if youd like
>> roryysink id like that very much :) <3
>>> sadiesink_ :D <3

user RORYS SO PRETTY I LOVE HER

user just bc theyre dating doesnt give u guys a reason to invade their privacy!!
sadiesink_ pinned this comment !

user rory makeup tutorial when

user shes not even pretty

"so you're my girlfriend now?" sadie asked her

"i mean i'd like that very much so yes!" rue grinned, glancing at the mirror in front of them.

the two were at a cafe, on a date just like they'd said.

sadie's cheeks were pink, "i love you" she whispered.

rue's whole body went still, she turned to sadie, "what'd you say?"

"i love you." sadie looked down

"i love you too"

her head shot up. sadie beamed, leaning in to kiss aurora. the brunette kissed back suit, rory held sadie's face in her hands. she pulled back with a grin.

"i don't wanna lose you. like ever." sadie shook her head.

"you won't." rue smiled, kissing her forehead.

authors note
its over :(