.1

**

**

"he was bad for you anyways" yoon chaewon spoke as she rolled her eyes, scrolling through her phone. she was so tired of yoojin coming to her crying about her little boyfriend problems

"no he wasn't... we loved each other" she replied, sniffling

"lovED. past tense. he doesn't love you anymore. he CHEATED on you. get over it" chaewon stated, emphasizing the fact that he cheated

"but i still love him..." 

"well that's too bad. you cant love cheaters, jin. you cant love cheaters." chaewon responded, voice suddenly changing to one of worry 

choi byungchan. 23 year old med student. chaewon hates med students. chaewon hated for yoojin to date anyone younger than her. did she listen, though? obviously not. and she got hurt. chaewon was just itching to say 'i told you so'.

ha sooyoung. 23 year old law student. one of yoojin's (ex) friends. the girl byungchan cheated on her with. 

yoojin didnt understand why. sooyoung, chaewon and her were inseparable. they did everything together. went shopping together. ate together. slept over each other's houses. then sooyoung had to go and have sex with her boyfriend. at a college party. 

three years down the drain. 

byungchan, on the other hand, was getting bored of yoojin. he was in his 1st year of med school, needing to complete 4 in all.

she never went to parties with him. why? because she was always too busy working. she graduated a year ago, majoring in criminal justice, and now shes in her first year of law school while also working part time as a barista.

it was too much for him.

she never wanted to do anything with him because she was always focused on work. that's how he saw it.

but that's not how she saw it.

she thought he never wanted to spend time with her because HE was always focused on work. 

she was right in the end. 

he was still a med student. she tried to always make time for him but whenever she wanted to do something with him, he'd just ignore her.

so he sought comfort. where? a college party, of all places. he got to the party and drank lots. he saw a pretty girl and talked to her. one thing led to another and now yoojin and byungchan are broken up.

when yoojin found out, she couldn't do anything but cry. 

sooyoung pretended that she didnt know who it was and acted shocked when chaewon started texting her. calling her a homewrecker, a whore, a slut. all types of mean and nasty comments. did it phase sooyoung? no. she never liked chaewon anyways. yoojin on the other hand...

**

the way almost all my stories have started with a breakup.