.9

**

**

chaewon walked into yoojin's apartment and into her room to see her laying in bed with her phone in her face. way closer than it needed to be.

this bitch

ever since yoojin met her new friends, she had been texting them all the time. even the boys. she was even starting to like them more than she liked chaewon.

"yoojin" chaewom called from yoojin's room door

"hmm?" the girl replied

"why are you always on your phone?"

"what are you talking about?" yoojin asked, looking up from her phone

"i've been coming over all week and you've always had your face stuffed in your phone!" chaewon started getting louder. chaewon was getting tired of it. she hadn't said anything about it at first but it was getting repetitive.

"you're talking?" yoojin mumbled as she looked back at her phone

"what did you just say"

"you heard me. you can always be on your phone but as soon as i do it, i'm in the wrong? you're not my mom. you can't tell me when i can and cannot be on my phone." yoojin argued. this is the first time she ever talked back to chaewon. and chaewon surely wasn't used to it. "and i'm most definitely not your kid so you can't tell me what to do"

"who are you talking to like that? cause it's definitley not me" chaewon argued back

"there's nobody else in the room"

**

taesa fanclub

yoojin
someone please come get me before i
punch this bitch

haechan
girl huh 🤨

isa
whats wrong baby

yoojin
i just need someone to come get me

jungwoo
you dont have a car?

jaemin
its 2 in the morning?

yoojin
no i dont have a car, i walk everywhere. i know
people are sleeping but yall seem awake

yoojin
so come get me.

yoojin
please.

doyoung
whats going on

doyoung
oh

doyoung
who are you gonna punch? and why?

isa
i cant come baby im sorry im at my parents
house 💔

jaemin
im at hyuck's and i dont have a car.

haechan
im with jaemin, i have a car, i just dont feel
like getting up

jaemin
lazy ass. 😒

jungwoo
im omw to sleep but saw your text but i cant.
sorry bby 💔

yoojin
its okay guys

doyoung
where do you live?

yoojin
123 blah blah street, apartment 201

doyoung
im omw, thats not too far

yoojin
k thx.

**

doyoung was suprised when yoojin got into his car with a bag filled with clothes

"damn girl you moving out or something?" he joked

he failed to notice how her face was red and puffy and her eyes were wet with tears.

"please just drive." she mumbled

chaewon and yoojin had gotten into an argument. chaewon said she felt like yoojin never had time for her anymore. she said yoojin was being a bitch. she also confessed her love for yoojin.

yoojin was... shocked, to say the least.

"i have always loved you but you never had time for me" is what chaewon said. chaewon said yoojin never had time for her. that yoojin never cared for her or her problems.

that would explain why she never had a boyfriend. yoojin thought. that and she's a manipulative bitch.

yoojin didn't know what to do, so she ran. away from her problems.

but yoojin felt bad too. they had been friends for 15 years. she let herself be manipulated for 15 years. she was beating herself up for it.

she should've known better. she should've spoken up. she should've defended herself. that's all she was thinking about.

"yoojiiin?" doyoung called for the third time, "you okay?"

"just... just thinking"

"wanna talk about it?" doyoung asked softly, eyes still on the road ahead of him.

"not really" yoojin mumbled

"well... well that's okay. just.... know you can talk to me whenever you're ready. i'll listen. i promise" he replied in a soft tone.

when the two got to doyoung's house, he gave her a bunch of blankets and told her to get comfortable on his bed while he slept on the couch.

he'd probably have to explain to taeyong in the morning why there's a girl in his bed and why he's on the couch. but that's a problem for the morning time.

right now, they were both tired.

**

bro i kept typing sooyoung by accident when i was tryna type chaewon