imagine # 01: niall horan

IMAGINE # 01 - NIALL JAMES HORAN

*********************

cher and niall were sitting on the couch at their home watching a football game and somehow cher tried to flirt with him. she put her arms around his neck and tried to kisss him but niall refuse.

"can you stop it!. jeez!. cant a guy get some relaxation" niall exclaimed.

Niall walked away from her. she frowned very upset of what niall shouted to her. she get up from her sit and went to her room and get some sleep. but she could'nt sleep because of what niall said awhile ago. she feel ashamed. 

that night, she cooked dinner and ate with him.

silence filled the room.

after a few minutes, she went to the kitchen to get a can of rootbeer. she slammed the refrigerator's door and ran up stairs. before she even got in the room two strong arms were wrapped around her waist.

"i'm sorry about awhile ago." niall broke in.

 "its alright, i understand." cher responded.

he susuddenly gave you a long passionate kiss.

"i should've done that a while ago." niall explained.

"it's okay" she mumbled.

and then cher and niall both have a long night.

😉

**************************

ITS SOO SHORT BUT I DONT CARE!!! IM NOT THE ONE WHO MADE IT HAHA 😝😝

do you like it??? vote and comment please :)

-cel