imagine # 04: harry styles

IMAGINE # 04 - HARRY EDWARD STYLES

********************

imagine two weeks ago, you and harry had a massive fight. and never talked to each other.so you slept at your best friend house.

you were sobbing really bad. 

"i cant believe he is mad at me" you choked.

"he will understand, he will forgive you" tracy ( bestfriend ) rubbed your back.

 "so, can you come with me to a concert?" she suddenly asked.

"sure, whos concert is it?"you asked.

your bestfriend gave you a ticket, you were shock to see its a 1d ticket. you didnt want to come but you dont want to say no to your best friend so you agreed.

you just wore a purple shirt and black shorts and a pair of flipflops.

when you saw harry at the concert, he was just wearing a shirt, pants and flipflops. he doesnt really look good. you can see his eyes are reddish because of tears. he's .... upset?

when it was the last song. he saw you at the audience, grab the mic and...

 "lucy, im really sorry, i didnt mean to hurt you, can you please forgive me? i love you, lucy and i cant lose you." he admitted.

you were both sobbing while the song more than this was on. paul went to you and guided you up the stage. you give harry a long hug and heard the arena awed.

 "of course i forgive you and i love you too.." you whispered.

**************

ATLEAST THIS IS LONG HEHEHEH *WINK* 😉😉 BUT STILL ITS AMAZING AND SHORT....??

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!! IM BEGGING YOU!!!

-cel