Chapter 8

LISA

I hadn't any shared classes with Ruby today. I didn't see her after Rosé dragged her away. It's lunch time currently and I was trying to search for her everywhere.

When I finally spotted her, we had a long staring contest. As I wanted to approach her, I saw Rosé popping up next to her. And I felt a grip on my arm.

"Lisa, should we go on that table?" He asked.

My ex boyfriend, Sehun.

"Let's sit with Ruby and her friends." I smiled at him.

He raised his eyebrow at me. "You know that she hates me, right? Like her death stare is something else." He joked.

"Just let us join their table." Then, we both went to them.

Ruby, Rosé, Momo, Sana, Dahyun and Tzuyu were there.

"Hello everyone." Sehun said beside me shyly or perhaps he might be feeling awkward. God, whatever.

I sat down beside Sana and in front of my best friend.

I caught Rosé whispering something to her which made her smile. Ohh...

"Funny guy!" Dahyun said while laughing. Looks like they're having fun with him. I'm glad.

I was staring at the blonde without knowing for too long that I wasn't even able to count how many times she rolled her eyes.

"Chaennie, you guys, both silent today?" Momo asked, being suspicious about them.

"Aww Momo, you can't live without hearing my voice for a second."

"Shut it! No teasing, Ms. PARK." Rosé just laughed at her while leaning her head against Jennie. Oh my-

Okay, never mind.

"Jen and I will be going to Jisoo's house party today. Who wants to join?" Rosé asked excitedly.

I'm confused as hell. First Jennie hates her sister, Jisoo. Secondly how the fuck does this blonde know about her damn sister??

"Stop glaring, Lis. She'll notice." I heard him whispering to me. I just gripped at the cup of coffee in my hand tightly.

I saw Rosé smirking at me. Weird. And Jennie avoiding my gaze? Seriously? I'm hella confused.

"So everyone's coming? Lis, you too, right? Your boyfriend agreed though."

Seriously why is Rosé asking me this? And why does she think that Sehun is my boyfriend?

"Excuse me? Why would you think that we are dating? Sehun and I are friends for clarification, guys."

"Yeah, we are friends." He said too and Jennie was staring at him.

As Rosé was about to say something, Jennie covered her mouth.

Jennie laughed in a nervous way. "Enough, Rosie. You talked a lot."

She shoved Jennie's hand away. "Jen, let's go. Class is about to start." She stood up.

"Class begins in 15 minutes, Rosie." Sana exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, you're very right, my dear Sana. Chaeyoung and I are going though. We have to sort out a few things. See y'all in class later!" Jennie said in a hurry and left with her blonde girl. The only thing I could do is stare at their back.

"I'm so excited for today's party. What about you, Lisa-yah??"

"I'm excited too." I gave a small smile and then, I found myself being lost with my thoughts.

-

A/N: The old cover picture use to be drawn by me lol...