1-3: Escaping

Third P.O.V

"Listen, I could care less whether you live or whether you die." Peter said as him, River, Rocket and Gamora make their way back to their quarters. "Then why stop the big guy?" Gamora asked as she abruptly turned around. "Simple, you know where to sell my orb." Peter said. "Our." River intervened. "Last I checked you didn't go and get it." Peter whispered back. "And last I checked, I got us out of there while you were getting an extra hole shot up your ass." River said as she crossed her arms. "Poorly." Peter said. River was about to punch him when Gamora interrupted their sibling banter.

"How are we gonna sell if when we and it are still here?" Gamora interrupted irritably. "My fluffy friend Rocket, here, has escaped 22 prisons." River said gesturing to Rocket. "Oh, so not 'our' anymore?" Peter said teasingly at his sister, making her actually punch him this time. "Oh, we're getting out. And then we're headed straight to Yondu to retrieve your bounty." Rocket said, pointing at Peter. River didn't catch the fact that he didn't point at her, or refer to the bounty as a plural. Assuming he was gesturing to the both of them.

"How much was your buyer willing to pay you for my Orb?" Peter asked. "4 billion units." Gamora said. "What?!" Rocket and River said at the same time in shock. "Holy shit." Peter said. "That orb is my opportunity to get away from Thanos and Ronan. If you free us I'll lead you to the buyer directly and split the profit between the four of us." Gamora said. "I am Groot." Groot said as he stood behind the fence of the sleeping quarters. "Groot makes a good point, if I get some even though I travel with Peter, it's only fair Rocket's party has the same rule." River said with a shrug.

"Five of us. Asleep for the danger, awake for the money, as per fricken usual." Rocket said unamused. This resulted in Groot glaring at Rocket. The four of them departed, but before Rocket could go in River turned to him. "Hey, thanks and all but you don't have to protect me. I can handle myself." River said.

"Yeah, because the lack of scars and the one from a woman banging your brother has a lot to show for." Rocket said sarcastically. "Oh, so you were looking?" River said with a teasingsmirk and a raised eyebrow. "Wh-what no! I-I wasn't-..." Rocket said, flustered. "Well, I have way more scars then that to show for Rocket. And they all reflect my ability to handle myself. Are you interested in seeing those as well?" River challenged, with a wink and proceeded to walk to her quarters. Leaving Rocket in a flustered manner and his running thoughts that he tried to shake away. Fighting the urge to look at her butt as her hips swings while walking away .

–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–

"If we're going to get out of here, we're gonna need to get into the watch tower." Rocket said as him, Gamora, River and Peter went to get their meal for the day. "And to do that I'm gonna need a few things. The guards were security bands to control their ins and outs. I need one." Rocket said as they looked at a guard that opened a door with the control band. "Leave it to me." Gamora said. "That dude there, I need his prosthetic leg." Rocket said as the guy walked beside them.

"His leg?" Peter asked. "Yeah. God knows I don't need the rest of him. Look at him he's useless." Rocket said as they walked through the mess hall to find a table. "Alright." Peter said, not wanting to argue with the master. "And finally, on the wall back there is a black panel. Blinky yellow light. Do you see it?" Rocket asked as they found a seat and sat down with their food. "Yeah." Peter and River said at the same time.

"There's a quarnyx battery behind it. Purplish box, green wires. To get into that watchtower definitely need it." Rocket said. "How are we supposed to do that?" Gamora asked. "Well, supposably these bald bodies find you attractive. So maybe you can work out some sort of trade." Rocket said. "You must be joking." Gamora said. "No, I really heard they find you attractive." Rocket said. "What about me for that plan?" River asked, volunteering since Gamora seemed opposed to it. "No! Absolutely not!" Peter and Rocket said at the same time, causing them to look at each other for a split second.