"My father would never aprove that"

She doesn't know how good she has it, I won't ever get her off my mind, just look at her perfect long black hair and the brown eyes, save me from her. But right now, we are just friends, just friends. Sometimes she says that 'if we're not together it's just wasted time' and my heart just melts every time she says that. The school bell rings, and everyone can go home so I took my stuff and got up from my seat when Vide said something "Hey Jacob do you want to come home to me" she said with a smile "I don't know..." I say looking at her, probably blushing "come on if we're not together it's just wasted time" she says and my heart melts. "Sure Vide" I smile and patted her head.

When we were on our way to her house I just looked and stared at her while she was talking. It was far away until we got to her house, and it started raining from nowhere. I look at Vide and she didn't have a jacket, so I gave her mine. "No, Jacob you are going to get soaking wet." She's trying to protest "Vide you need it more than me!" I say and she took on the jacket without a word.

"Vide" I say and smirk at her "Yes, Jacob?" she looks worried at me "do you want to go to our secret place?" she gets happy and hugs me "YES! Let's go." We ran and ran like nothing mattered more then me and her. It feels so perfect with her by my side. We where there under a big tree in a forest, we both love that place. "You know what Vide I can't take this anymore..." I look at her "What do you mean?" she says with a worried look "I want to be with you... I mean like... be your boyfriend and having a relationship with you. We could be our own escape" I look at her softly "My father would never approve that, and you know it." she looks down, I grab her hands and say "We might fall in love but that's okay. Looking into your eyes, I already know just what you're saying there's no need to explain it, I've never met nobody like you. You're one of a kind you know" I smirk.

She looks at me and I could see her blush a little. The moon is down and it's just me and her, alone. We are looking at each other and I had enough so I leaned in and kissed her right on the lips, and she kissed me back. Fireworks fired around us, and I was in heaven. I kissed the girl I loved the most. And nothing could stop us from being apart, no one. When we broke the kiss, we just looked in each other's eyes. We both started laughing and then I repeated what I said earlier "You're really one of a kind. And I love that." I say in a whisper. "It feels so perfect with you by my side." Vide says and smiles softly. "We could be our own escape and you know that, forget the world and watch it fall away. I promise that everything will be all right if it's you and me." I say and kiss her cheek softly. I then turn my back on her and say, "See you tomorrow Vide" and left.

The End.
Author- Arbana Nikqi

Word count: 579
Inspirational